Is Tyler Ennis still a projected lottery pick? | Syracusefan.com

Is Tyler Ennis still a projected lottery pick?

Tyler Ennis, PG, Syracuse: "I tried to go out there and show I could defend another point guard, another top point guard, especially. I tried to shoot the ball and stick to my game. Making plays for others, seeing the floor and I think I was able to show that a little bit in the 2-on-2 and the 3-on-3 as well."

Q: What's it like working out for an organization with as much history as the Lakers have?

Ennis: "The Lakers haven’t had a lottery pick in a long time so to be able to come in and work out here with this group is something I’ll remember forever."

Q: What about the chance to play with Kobe Bryant?

Ennis: "I think everybody was (a Bryant fan growing up). You got to respect Kobe, definitely. I think to be able to work out alongside him and as a young player see him and how hard he works, I think that would help anybody, regardless of what position. I think work ethic is contagious and not just to have him, Steve Nash and all the guys, I think you have no reason not to get better."

Ennis on how the workout went: "I think we all came out here and showed what we can do. It’s going to be a tough pick for them."

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/39920/lakers-draft-prospects-in-their-own-words

Quite a few second round candidates as well.

Big 12 Player of the Year - Melvin Ejim
All Pac-12 - 7-2 center - Jordan Bachynski
Dwight Powell - Stanford
Khem Birch - UNLV

Hopefully Syracuse can keep on hitting the North going forward.