Is Vaughn is back in 12? | Syracusefan.com

Is Vaughn is back in 12?

I think the Fizz is wrong (like usual). Pretty sure Vaughan has another year, and I assume he'd be back. For a website that reports on the team they really need to learn how to spell players' names...

yeah i am pretty sure he will be back. He is solid, been in the program and knows what to do.

I think the Fizz is wrong (like usual). Pretty sure Vaughan has another year, and I assume he'd be back. For a website that reports on the team they really need to learn how to spell players' names...
Hopefully not a McKenzie situation where it was time to move .

Hopefully not a McKenzie situation where it was time to move .
McKenzie left because we had no spot for him and he wasn't that good. If Lynch is ready to start this year maybe he does take his diploma.

http://orangefizz.net/2012/01/broyld-davis-add-to-syracuses-new-class-can-they-contribute-instantly/

With Dan Vaughnleaving the linebacking corps, Davis should have a chance to compete for playing time in camp.

http://suathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=8252&path=football

He had a good season. With Davis able to play running downs, doesnt matter if he puts on weight. Coverage LB in 12.

The 4th year players with eligibilty that were leaving were honored on Senior day. That's the list.

Those guys are idiots. I love how Smallwood and Parson "dropped" Syracuse. And the "Dougie" stuff is insulting.

McKenzie left because we had no spot for him and he wasn't that good. If Lynch is ready to start this year maybe he does take his diploma.
thats BS - He was a premed and it was time for him to move on and pursue his vocational objective of becoming a doctor. I am sure Marrone would have wanted him to stay. you don't know as much as you think you do.

thats BS - He was a premed and it was time for him to move on and pursue his vocational objective of becoming a doctor. I am sure Marrone would have wanted him to stay. you don't know as much as you think you do.

I thought his leaving put us in a jam. We couldnt run shotgun w/his replacement.

McK looked ok vs J Odrick the 1st rounder.

I thought McKenzie looked unhappy in 2009. His decision to pursue med school with 1 year of eligibility remaining hurt the team in my opinion. Bart had to move over to center, and with Bart at center the offense operated without the shotgun. People may disagree over whether Bart at center truly affected the offense or not, but it definitely affected the board because people posted about the lack of shotgun ad nauseum.

I always cringe when quality players leave with eligibility remaining, unless they are going pro and are a lock to make good money, because I find it hard to imagine how that sort of decision will not end up being regretted later on in life no matter how much of a success that person becomes as a doctor or lawyer or whatnot.

Hope Vaughn didn't leave because this team needs to start building depth. Kid was like 2nd on the team in tackles.

Vauguy would be a great specials guy as well next year, his problem is that he is just a bit slow to play safety and bit to small for linebacker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom