Is Winston Salem an SU satelite campus? | Syracusefan.com

Is Winston Salem an SU satelite campus?

Loud cuse fan contingent from what I cant hear
Yep. I’m listening on sirius because it’s blacked out in atl for some reason and it sounds like a home game. The only buzz is when we make plays

I love our fans...we really travel well. Best in the country!

Wake Fans are in agreement that they were outnumbered by northern !
3FD8F261-DF18-49CA-AA6E-FC7AA7AD88B4.png

Wake Forest has 30 fans and they were all at a wedding today.

I love our fans...we really travel well. Best in the country!

Wake Fans are in agreement that they were outnumbered by northern !
View attachment 154935

Best post in that thread was about an SU fan getting the fan of the game award. Poster followed up with “how does that even happen”. Lol.

Best post in that thread was about an SU fan getting the fan of the game award. Poster followed up with “how does that even happen”. Lol.
We’re all just water

We’re at Foothills, moved to Small Batch.

May head over to Wise Man, great beer. Fiddlin’ Fish across the street is a nice spot and above-average juice.

But we haven’t been to Incendiary Brewing so we are debating heading over there. That noon tip-off... it will be an early night back to the hotel.

We’re at Foothills, moved to Small Batch.

May head over to Wise Man, great beer. Fiddlin’ Fish across the street is a nice spot and above-average juice.

But we haven’t been to Incendiary Brewing so we are debating heading over there. That noon tip-off... it will be an early night back to the hotel.
Get some burgers at Small Batch. You won't be disappointed

I would feel bad for wake, being a borderline p5 school forever in the shadow of..well.. pretty much any other ACC school. BUTTT their football win in the dome circa 2017 really really really rubbed me the wrong way

Granted wake forest does not have a large contingent of fans anyways and a lot of them have stopped buying season tickets because of the team performance. Nevertheless, the Cuse presence at the game today was quite impressive. Listening to wake fans complain about how many Syracuse fans were there as we were leaving was quite enjoyable!

Reactions: cto
Granted wake forest does not have a large contingent of fans anyways and a lot of them have stopped buying season tickets because of the team performance. Nevertheless, the Cuse presence at the game today was quite impressive. Listening to wake fans complain about how many Syracuse fans were there as we were leaving was quite enjoyable!
It’s like Georgia Tech, except we actually win the games.

Get some burgers at Small Batch. You won't be disappointed

If I didn’t just crush wings and cheese fries at Foothills I would have... they looked good.

Just made it to Incendiary Brewing. Love this location. Beer is excellent as well.

I was amazed as we walked into the stadium from the parking lot. All you could see was a sea of Orange shirts. Over the past few years I have attended 3 or 4 WF games and Syracuse is always well represented and loud.

It was prob 50/50 on fans but the Cuse fans were much more into it. A lot more SU fans today than were at NC St or UNC games. I like the Joel a lot. Nice to have a comfortable win.

It was prob 50/50 on fans but the Cuse fans were much more into it. A lot more SU fans today than were at NC St or UNC games. I like the Joel a lot. Nice to have a comfortable win.
Wow thats crazy. You could hear it on the tv though. I thought Wake crowd just wasn't in it because we jumped on them early, with the 12am start

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom