isaiah austin (baylor) | Syracusefan.com

isaiah austin (baylor)

Timonen

All Conference
that guy was a lost puppy against us. out of his mind fantastic tonight. great moves, finishes, blocks, passes, free throws. wow.

Wait a sec... players get better over the course of a year? Why don't I see that happend at Syracuse? Our players seems to get worse over the course of a year. I though the plan was to peak in December and peter out in February praying that they get some game back in time for the tournament.

On a serious note can we hire their big man coach?

Wait a sec... players get better over the course of a year? Why don't I see that happend at Syracuse? Our players seems to get worse over the course of a year. I though the plan was to peak in December and peter out in February praying that they get some game back in time for the tournament.

On a serious note can we hire their big man coach?
Let's not go crazy. Not sure how much you've watched Baylor the last few years but I don't want anything to do with Scott Drew and company re: coaching.

Rak was a 5* defensive player that game, starting with a block on the first play of the game.

that guy was a lost puppy against us. out of his mind fantastic tonight. great moves, finishes, blocks, passes, free throws. wow.

He does it all with one eye too.

I didn't catch that but I'll keep an eye out for him next round.

:eek:

I had missed that he came out of the closet (in terms of being blind in one eye) in the month of January. Did not hear it until tonight.

I wonder if that had a real positive impact of his game. His hiding it must have been a large burden. Now he can just worry about playing basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom