Isaiah Jones actual injury update | Syracusefan.com

Isaiah Jones actual injury update

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

The team's other starting-caliber player to go down during camp, wideout Isaiah Jones is expected to return this fall, Babers said. The fourth-year redshirt sophomore has watched the last five days of practice with his right arm in a sling. He started earning first-team reps during the spring and was slotted in there to open camp last Wednesday.

"It looks like he’s going to play this year," Babers said. "It looks like it. We’ve just got to wait and see for all of the swelling and stuff to go down to be able to see how he’s going to be able to handle it.

The best-case scenario would put Jones back on the field during the first half of the year, Babers said, though a specific timeframe wasn't given.

Well I guess that is better than some scenarios. I think feel like he was going to contribute a lot before the injury, hopefully the kid can still make an impact this season. FYI he took his redshirt year last year so any time available is better than none. He has 3 years of eligibility left including this season.

Well I guess that is better than some scenarios. I think feel like he was going to contribute a lot before the injury, hopefully the kid can still make an impact this season. FYI he took his redshirt year last year so any time available is better than none. He has 3 years of eligibility left including this season.
sucks for him. based on what the db said in his interview he was balling pretty darn well

Good deal on Jones. If Carter was about and about doesn’t indicate concussion, or at least a severe one. Hopefully it’s not a neck thing that is an issue

So Jones was not “officially” wearing shorts. Interesting. :cool:

Wohoo!!!! This is awesome news on both accounts.

I'm guessing either no concussion or mild concussion for Ja'Had. Hopefully they were just very precautionary.

With Jones in a sling and now back you would think it was a shoulder. Hopefully his injury was not so serious that he needs to have any procedures done. Or alternatively he could be just testing it and hoping to play through whatever it is and delay any procedures until after the season?

I'm guessing either no concussion or mild concussion for Ja'Had. Hopefully they were just very precautionary.

With Jones in a sling and now back you would think it was a shoulder. Hopefully his injury was not so serious that he needs to have any procedures done. Or alternatively he could be just testing it and hoping to play through whatever it is and delay any procedures until after the season?
If Jones is fully healthy i'm going to guess he wins a starting WR spot.

I'm guessing more of a spinal cord related scare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom