Isee nothing from Brian Roberts that says he is worth a 7 figure contract | Syracusefan.com

Isee nothing from Brian Roberts that says he is worth a 7 figure contract

CaliCuse

All American
Kelly Johnson's glove aside ar first base which is pathetic on picking the ball out of the dirt or even on a stretch.Quite frankly I was a better glove at first base than Kelly Johnson and probably a better bat. The Yanks have some kids in the farm that are first basemen Ken Roller is killing the ball in Trenton No room at the inn is another reason rosters should be expanded from the current 25Considering injuries and the game another 2 or 3 players should be allowed.

Kelly Johnson's glove aside ar first base which is pathetic on picking the ball out of the dirt or even on a stretch. Quite frankly I was a better glove at first base than Kelly Johnson and probably a better bat. The Yanks have some kids in the farm that are first basemen Ken Roller is killing the ball in Trenton No room at the inn is another reason rosters should be expanded from the current 25Considering injuries and the game another 2 or 3 players should be allowed.
Keep it coming, Cali.

Keep it coming, Cali.
Nealy half a billion and the bats are still quiet Beyond that they have become boring and hard to watch at times. Yet I still do hoping that they begin to be the NY Yankees once again.George would never have tolerated this kind of play. I don't favor firing Joe but the Boss would have a long time ago. Kevin Long would also have been looking for a job.

I suppose it's Girardi's fault too that 3/5 of the rotation is on the DL, and Kuroda is starting to suck ass.

Good thing we spend some of that "half a billion" on the future staff ace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom