Ishaq Williams | Syracusefan.com

Ishaq Williams

goodroc

Starter
was just watching Espn college football live and they were talking about lynch leaving ND.. They also mentioned that Ishaq was given an extended leave back in january . wonder if he is not happy at ND>

Interesting. Definitely something worth keeping an eye on.

Is he still a 3-4 end? I never understood why he wanted to do that. Did not make sense to me. He's 6'6!

Could you imagine if we landed Ishaq, Onyeali (We were bridesmaid for both) and Jones stayed this year. That is a great DE rotation. Such is life. move on.

He could have easily been playing here and this year be the primamry guy on "D". Not like the CUSE aren't going to be in the spotlight with this schedule. Just the way it goes, and maybe a good recruiting tool to tell new recruits. As I see it Ishaq is best at #2 at the starting rotation and being used as a pawn to motivate another player. He may only see back up action and alot of special teams again, then there goes year two. This is the overall trend now in College Sports, there seems to be much more gap between the Hav's and the Hav' Not's when it comes to recruiting. I can't say I am encouraged so far this year, know its early, but that is the trend, the best talent is being scarfed up way early. pretty soon Alabama will be signing pop warner kids the way this is going.

He could have easily been playing here and this year be the primamry guy on "D". Not like the CUSE aren't going to be in the spotlight with this schedule. Just the way it goes, and maybe a good recruiting tool to tell new recruits. As I see it Ishaq is best at #2 at the starting rotation and being used as a pawn to motivate another player. He may only see back up action and alot of special teams again, then there goes year two. This is the overall trend now in College Sports, there seems to be much more gap between the Hav's and the Hav' Not's when it comes to recruiting. I can't say I am encouraged so far this year, know its early, but that is the trend, the best talent is being scarfed up way early. pretty soon Alabama will be signing pop warner kids the way this is going.
Good post, I have always found it ridiculous that these kids go to these factory schools just to play their senior year. You can go to these lower level BCS teams play right away, be a part of a building process, and be an integral part of all of that rather than being p*ssed on week after week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom