Ishmael has arrived | Syracusefan.com

Ishmael has arrived

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Outstanding game last night against NFL-caliber DBs. Now leads FBS in receptions and third in receiving yards. He may shatter AET's short lived stay at the top of the single season record book.

Outstanding game last night against NFL-caliber DBs. Now leads FBS in receptions and third in receiving yards. He may shatter AET's short lived stay at the top of the single season record book.

Agree. He often struggled when matching up with a corner from one of the big boys (Clemson, FSU).

Not last night. He was fantastic.

If you're a 5 star WR, why would you go to LSU where they run the ball 70% of the time if you can come to SU and break records? This seems like a no brainer to me. SU is also a much better university if the kid cares about that sort of thing.

If you're a 5 star WR, why would you go to LSU where they run the ball 70% of the time if you can come to SU and break records? This seems like a no brainer to me. SU is also a much better university if the kid cares about that sort of thing.

To be the next OBJ/Jarvis Landry

Great point, i have said that for years. A wr or a qb for that matter!

His single season reception numbers alone this year are going to place him in like the top 5 for all-time career receptions in school history.

Hey 5 star WRs come here and you'll lead the country in many stats
There's so many plusses it's nuts. This offense is so aggressive against so many different looks it lets you put alot on tape over the course of a 2-3 year span. They can legit sell a solid development angle here as well. The progression Etta Tawo & Estime showed in 1 year and now Ish and Erv are showing in two is superb. Ish was giving Greedy fits last night, broke his press and had him out of phase on nearly every route, made him look like a freshman.

His single season reception numbers alone this year are going to place him in like the top 5 for all-time career receptions in school history.
He's there now...I think he is currently 3rd. and Erv is 2nd. behind Lemon.

He's there now...I think he is currently 3rd. and Erv is 2nd. behind Lemon.
I know. I'm saying just this season though isn't going to just be historically great for a single season, it's going to be historically great for a career.

i was reading tigerdroppings board today and they were all very impressed with Ish. They all think Ish will be playing on Sundays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom