isnt it amazing | Syracusefan.com

isnt it amazing

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
how often teams hit dagger 3s against us, and how rare we hit them. 2 times tonite we have all the momentum, take a 3 for the lead, and both times miss. nc state drills those 3s against us on the road, we cant make them at home.

A bunch came off of offensive rebounds it seemed. Then Berry got one late it the game where he stepped right into one in front of Frank.

A bunch came off of offensive rebounds it seemed. Then Berry got one late it the game where he stepped right into one in front of Frank.

Late in the game?

Late in the game?

Wasn’t it? With around 2-3 minutes left? A three I mean just stepping into the shot. Not that he himself grabbed the offensive rebound.

Wasn’t it? With around 2-3 minutes left?

That was an offensive rebound kick out to Berry who shot it over Battle flying out at him. Berry also air balled another 3 down the stretch and missed another.

That was an offensive rebound kick out to Berry who shot it over Battle flying out at him. Berry also air balled another 3 down the stretch and missed another.

I remember that one for sure. Maybe I’m thinking of the Pinson one on Frank’s side a few minutes earlier. In that case you let him shoot that I guess. I’m not complaining, though, for real. Frank had a really solid game.

I remember that one for sure. Maybe I’m thinking of the Pinson one on Frank’s side a few minutes earlier. In that case you let him shoot that I guess. I’m not complaining, though, for real. Frank had a really solid game.

Yea I remember the pinson one too. It was a skip pass that be shot over brissett flying at him. Berry did have one over frank flying out at him from the foul line earlier in the 2nd half. Maybe around the 12 min timeout mark?

Yea I remember the pinson one too. It was a skip pass that be shot over brissett flying at him. Berry did have one over frank flying out at him from the foul line earlier in the 2nd half. Maybe around the 12 min timeout mark?

Maybe that one. It was that one, during the first run, where we were cutting the lead down to possibly one possession and then Berry drained it. My memory is shaky with this 2H and I was pretty sober...not good.

Berry was great.

He had a real bad shooting night, 6-17 and 4-12, including 1-4 from 3 in the last 5 mins with an air ball.

He had a real bad shooting night, 6-17 and 4-12, including 1-4 from 3 in the last 5 mins with an air ball.

That air ball you're referring to came after Carolina retained possession and only had 5 or 6 seconds on the shot clock. Berry's corner 3 air ball you're referring to was primarily due to his rush to get the shot off prior to the shot clock violation. Unlike Oshae's AB that just preceding that, he didn't have all the time in the world to get it off.

That air ball you're referring to came after Carolina retained possession and only had 5 or 6 seconds on the shot clock. Berry's corner 3 air ball you're referring to was primarily due to his rush to get the shot off prior to the shot clock violation.

Those shots still go in vs us a lot. It was a wide open look and still an air ball. The whole game he shot poorly. The type of shooting game if Tyus or Frank had, and they have, they aren’t said to have been great.

Yeah but the times he hit were big shots. He's a great college player.

Yeah but the times he hit were big shots. He's a great college player.

He is a great college player. But last night not as much. He only made the 1 jumper in the last 10 mins and missed about 4 others including the airball. He did make the break away layup when Chu gave him the ball.

He is a great college player. But last night not as much. He only made the 1 jumper in the last 10 mins and missed about 4 others including the airball. He did make the break away layup when Chu gave him the ball.

I'd take him. He shot 35% and the last 3 and layup were huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom