Isn't just great to know that Hughes can up his start in other | Syracusefan.com

Isn't just great to know that Hughes can up his start in other

CaliCuse

All American
ways besides just giving up home runs.This guy is just making it harder to get rid of him and not in a positive manner either. Obviously Joe is sick of him to yank him out like he did. Oh and did you hear the cheery news that Pineda as I expected is feeling pain in his damaged shoulder. This dude is a power pitcher and there isn't much chance that he will ever be what he was. It was a bad trade by everyone involved Montero is in the minors and might be suspended in the Biogenesis mess.Camps is still down under and might be the only player to ultimately be successful in the majors.That would bear some happy thoughts for Cashman.:p

Nothing like blowing a job interview. :bang:

The Yanks don't dare make Hughes a qualifying offer now, or they might get stuck with him for another season.

On the bright side, ARod will either be suspended or starting at 3B tomorrow night.

Don't know why Hughes is still in the rotation, and AJ is pitching like a maniac since he left the Yankees. I expect the same thing will happen to Hughes when he leaves the Yankees.

Don't know why Hughes is still in the rotation, and AJ is pitching like a maniac since he left the Yankees. I expect the same thing will happen to Hughes when he leaves the Yankees.
The rotation ? is valid. But as for Hughes going elsewhere and pitching great,thats fine as well .He ain't doing it for NY. As for him biting on a Qualifying offer. I think it is a toin coss.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom