Issues that must be corrected. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Issues that must be corrected.

I didn't see the Reddish play. But if you keep watching, Marrone was all over Fisher. Maybe he started with the ref, but he ended it with the punter. Which led me to believe that's who he was out on the field to confront. Coaches don't often walk to the middle of the field to confront a ref, not in this sport anyway.
It did look like he was yelling at the ref first and then turned his attention to Fisher when he came closer. But I was kind of far away, so I could be wrong. It was a terrible punt, and right in the middle of the field, which I'm sure didn't make Marrone happy. Most of our other punts made it near the sidelines.

I didn't see the Reddish play. But if you keep watching, Marrone was all over Fisher. Maybe he started with the ref, but he ended it with the punter. Which led me to believe that's who he was out on the field to confront. Coaches don't often walk to the middle of the field to confront a ref, not in this sport anyway.

Saw the exact same thing. Fisher was benched thereafter.

Maybe Fisher is the regular punter, and Riley is the "hang time" punter.

From the USC32 in the 1st qtr, Riley was supposed to pooch the ball, but he shanked it off his foot.

Fisher had 3 punts in the 2nd qtr:

From the SU14, he had a 43 yarder that was returned 12 yards.
From the SU42, he had a 42 yarder that went OOB at the USC 16.
From the SU32, he had a 43 yarder that was fair caught at the USC25.

No punts in the 3rd qtr.

In the 4th Fisher had a 39 yarder from the SU14 that Woods returned 31 yards (with a little help from the refs).

Riley had "THE" punt from the USC 49. Unfortunately, it went over 49 yards.

No more punts.

Don't know if Fisher was really benched, or if Riley was brought in to kick a high hanger and give us a chance to down inside the 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom