It’s been one week | Syracusefan.com

It’s been one week

CuseBlood44

Scout Team
Since Fran Browns introductory press conference. I know I was originally critical of the hire and hesitant to get on board, but wow what a week for the school and program. If this is any sign of things to come then I guess I better buckle up cuz it’s gonna be a fun ride

Love the recruiting surge. But the game is played on the field, with preparation, strategy and organization. That's still unproven. Let's hope this staff can put it all together in their new positions.

Love the recruiting surge. But the game is played on the field, with preparation, strategy and organization. That's still unproven. Let's hope this staff can put it all together in their new positions.
….and athleticism and talent. Fran is going to take care of those things for sure. Everyone knows success isn’t guaranteed at this point, but from what he has displayed in regards to preparation of a plan, work ethic and leadership I like our chances. The entire staff so far shows lots of promise that they will be successful.

Things I’ve learned that are new and refreshing from what we have been used to latelt

- hard work
- no BS
-harder worker
-more creative on recruiting front with lots more effort
- much harder worker
- we have a chance at players that aren’t just “diamonds in the rough”
- a lot harder worker
- doesn’t say owie
- backs up the talk
- brings the evidence
- outworks everyone

So this class could actually crack the Top 50?
Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

And after hearing his comments on lettermen, alumni, the community, etc. - I’m confident we’re actually going to have visibility of and access to the program.

He also seems like he’ll let someone other than himself address the media and answer their questions.

Since Fran Browns introductory press conference. I know I was originally critical of the hire and hesitant to get on board, but wow what a week for the school and program. If this is any sign of things to come then I guess I better buckle up cuz it’s gonna be a fun ride
Waiting for year 3, but 3-4 recruits and 3-4 hires into Frans young career & things look good. Long ways & many 4th down calls to go for a better eval.

Will be interesting to see what he's doing after he's emptied the UGA rolodex.

Well, can't be much worse than the last staff. Our teams didn't show much discipline. Penalties in the bottom half of college football every year. Strategy? The lack of game and clock management was stunning. At the very least, at least we will have better players.