It’s crazy in here | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It’s crazy in here

I get it - bad loss and there was a ton of meat on the bone. The team let the win slip away on many occasions.

I think people legit had playoff aspirations in here and that’s why the reaction is so negative. Stanford isn’t as bad as people thought (almost beat tcu). I still think an 8-9 win season is on the table and that would be an amazing first year for Fran.

As the great Aaron Rodgers once said, R.E.L.A.X.
No one had legit playoff aspirations

I don't know why everyone keeps making this up

Correct. With this schedule and talent, yes. Next year gonna be sobering I fear.
Hopefully Coach Fran can convince some big time donors to pony up a lot of NIL money to replace McCord and add some big time talent. Otherwise we will have a redshirt freshman QB opening the season in Atlanta versus Tennessee then taking snaps at Notre Dame, Clemson, and Miami. :(:(:(

IMG_8115.jpeg

No one had legit playoff aspirations

I don't know why everyone keeps making this up
Because it’s all they got when you lose at home as nearly a 10 pt favorite. It’s what we do best here. Everyone we lose to or play poorly against is actually good, it can’t be that we might not be

As the great Aaron Rodgers once said, R.E.L.A.X.
Aaron Rodgers is a dope
Yeah but that doesn’t excuse the behavior here or on Twitter. One bit.
People confuse their children w passionate fans. Note that passionate fans already have parents & don't need new ones.

When the schedule is just a bunch of average teams we should expect to have a shot at a 12-team playoff. Nothing crazy about it.
We don’t actually know the strength of the schedule and expecting to make the playoff is completely unrealistic.

Amazing watching these people meltdown

As a few of us warned way back in April that people need to pump the brakes a bit on the playoffs

Not only is this his first year at Cuse it’s his first year coaching

People need to get a grip on reality
Completely agree !

We don’t actually know the strength of the schedule and expecting to make the playoff is completely unrealistic.
Nobody said “expecting”. Just want to have a shot or be in the discussion in November. That should be a goal every year.

Aaron Rodgers is a dope

People confuse their children w passionate fans. Note that passionate fans already have parents & don't need new ones.
Being passionate and acting like an A Hole aren’t synonymous. And if you think that’s ok then maybe you need a new set of parents, because whatever they did, it didn’t work.

And to be fair, I’m not talking about the game thread. Everyone vents during a game when it’s frustrating. I’m talking about all the nonsense after the game that isn’t constructive and much of which is just disrespectful.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom