It’s Pretty Clear Dino Needs to Dump... | Syracusefan.com

It’s Pretty Clear Dino Needs to Dump...

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
His OC and OL coach. Do it now, take over the reins, you know what you’re doing. This also sends a message to the other coaches that this kind of atrocious performance will not be tolerated.

I don’t see that making a difference for this year. These next 6 games just need to be an audition for places on next years squad for players and coaches. This season is lost, no bowl, probably not another win on the schedule.

I don’t see that making a difference for this year. These next 6 games just need to be an audition for places on next years squad for players and coaches. This season is lost, no bowl, probably not another win on the schedule.
I’m not where you are yet.

DeVito needs a lot of coaching help. If we don’t get a grad transfer, we better get a good QB coach that can help fix all of these issues.

Bc and pitt at home are winnable. We’re a better team at home idc about Clemson

OL did better with the pass protection
Run game is still a work in progress year 4 which is mind blowing
ALOT of the sacks where on Tommy

In my opinion we need to get rid of the staff that got us to ten wins last year. This season is lost. Football is war, you never played the game, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom