It’s time to move on from Bourama playing big minutes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It’s time to move on from Bourama playing big minutes

Edwards is improving in terms of position on the defensive end. We are going nowhere and he should be fed minutes and Goodine should not get a DNP the rest of the year. A win here or there at the expense of development is inexcusable this year. We aren't going to the tourney.

Edwards is improving in terms of position on the defensive end. We are going nowhere and he should be fed minutes and Goodine should not get a DNP the rest of the year. A win here or there at the expense of development is inexcusable this year. We aren't going to the tourney.
I am coming around to this.

Edward's does literally nothing.
Perhaps but he’s a seven foot freshman center who has shown some ability offensively. It’s time to invest in the future and see what we have. Playing Bourama big minutes is a waste of the precious resource that is Playing time.

Fools gold. He plays 40 in the heat of the game and those numbers arent nearly as good.
I don't think I could disagree more. The kid moves like a player. He has an idea. when the other stuff kicks in, we will have a player. Skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it is.

I don't think I could disagree more. The kid moves like a player. He has an idea. when the other stuff kicks in, we will have a player. Skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it is.

This. Even though some of the stuff Ive seen comes late in the game and possibly against lesser defenders, it's been awhile since we've had a center who looks as natural getting open and slamming it home as Edwards. The kid excites me, and his ceiling certainly looks a lot higher than Sidibe's. He's maybe the one guy I'd be hoping JB might sacrifice a little bit of current performance to develop future gains.

Pretty sure at this point the general consensus is that everyone aside from Hughes needs to have their minutes slashed. Maybe we can play 3 on 5? Rotate walkons? I mean, someone has to play, the rules require it.

Sidibe reminds me of Keita without the defense

Sidibe makes Keita look like Olajuwon. Sidibe was living off one good game against the worst Pitt team in a quarter century. It's not all his fault, it's the staff's inability to recruit a competent big man that has us in this mess. Sidibe should be a back up big at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom