It begins tonight | Syracusefan.com

It begins tonight

RF2044

Living Legend
Syracuse has never been to back-to-back Final Fours. Our quest to get to Phoenix begins tonight.

This team is LOADED. We have all the components to be dominant and play deep into the tournament--it all comes down to how well the team gels, and whether the new faces blend in.

Can't wait to see our guys take the floor in tonight's tune up game. Basketball season is finally here!!!

It's going to be a fun year!

Let's Go Orange!!!

My dad is driving me back and forth to work this week due to car trouble. When he picked me up this morning, I told him I wanted to leave work a bit early tonight so I could early vote and get home for the game in time. He laughed that I wanted to see an exhibition game so much but I'm excited for this team!

I've never been this amped to see a exhibition game. Over/under on 100 scored tonight ?

hoops season arriving got me all like

excited-nets-fan-nba-fans.gif

My dad is driving me back and forth to work this week due to car trouble. When he picked me up this morning, I told him I wanted to leave work a bit early tonight so I could early vote and get home for the game in time. He laughed that I wanted to see an exhibition game so much but I'm excited for this team!

There's clearly a guy who didn't live through the AW3 thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom