It has to be said... | Syracusefan.com

It has to be said...

The conference is a joke and you want to talk about home cooking calls? Ever watch a close game or game where KU is down mid-second half at home? It is globetrotters officiating.

The conference is a joke and you want to talk about home cooking calls? Ever watch a close game or game where KU is down mid-second half at home? It is globetrotters officiating.

I can't get over the fact that every single televised KU game seems to be a home game. Do they ever play away games?

Watching KU games is like poking needles in your eyes and pouring acid in your ears. Musberger just felates the Jayhawks all game long.

Joel Embiid has got to be the best freshman center I've seen in a very very long time. I can't believe he's been playing for as little time as he has. If I had the number 1 pick, I would draft this guy without doubting myself for a second.

I've heard the 76ers say they're not interested in him because of Noel, but could you imagine Noel at the 4 and Embiid at the 5. Man, that's a hell of a front line there.

The Big 12 is one of the 2 best conferences this year. It is very deep, considering it has only 10 members. 8 of its 10 members will likely make the NIT or better. TCU and Texas Tech are your only days off on the entire schedule. Its stronger than normal, so I don't think you can use it to knock Kansas this year. In year's previous there was certainly a better argument to be made.

Kansas does seem to get home cooking in any Big 12 game.

The Big 12 is one of the 2 best conferences this year. It is very deep, considering it has only 10 members. 8 of its 10 members will likely make the NIT or better. TCU and Texas Tech are your only days off on the entire schedule. Its stronger than normal, so I don't think you can use it to knock Kansas this year. In year's previous there was certainly a better argument to be made.

Kansas does seem to get home cooking in any Big 12 game.

The Big 12 gets talked up every year. I'm sorry, no legit conference can be won by the same team 10 straight years. That is the definition of a joke conference.

Kansas needs to join a real man conference. Ten straight Big 12 titles. Good for them, but my gosh. Are they that good or is the conference that bad? I think it's a fair question.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

That is quite an achievement by Kansas. The Big12 has had several teams make deep runs in the NCAAT the last 10 years, more than any other conference except the Big East. You would think at least one of them would've won a Big12 title in that time.

It's kind of like Miami football in the Big East. There were some rotating contenders but never a consistent one to step up and be a true rival.

Kansas would be literally unstoppable if they had a PG. It does seem like every game is a home game for them too.

That is quite an achievement by Kansas. The Big12 has had several teams make deep runs in the NCAAT the last 10 years, more than any other conference except the Big East. You would think at least one of them would've won a Big12 title in that time.

Hard for any other team to win when it's been KU's birthright to get the calls. ;)

I'm only half kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom