It is fun imagining having JGrant this year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It is fun imagining having JGrant this year

LOL!

For money when I was fresh out of school, I once worked for Defenders of Wildlife going door to door trying to raise money for a study on repopulating the Northeastern Timberwolf into the Adirondacks. (the most unlikely sources gave the most). One older lady, although not donating, took me in and gave me cookies while waiting out a lightening storm waiting for the van to return for me. Well, I'd like to see more of your posts repopulated into this board brother! This place could use a little cheer right now.

Not a chance he'd be hoisting 5 threes in a game for us.

I think his NBA 3 point shooting is over 40% now. Philly wants to see what they have so they're giving their players long leashes to see what's possible.
go pro and you have all the time in the world to practice. nba players work so hard on their shooting, so many of them improve so much. freaking jason kidd became a good shooter which I never thought would've happened

I'm not sure if being sent to the D league helped my posting or not. It can be a crapshoot dpending on many variables.

CaptainJ said:
For money when I was fresh out of school, I once worked for Defenders of Wildlife going door to door trying to raise money for a study on repopulating the Northeastern Timberwolf into the Adirondacks. (the most unlikely sources gave the most). One older lady, although not donating, took me in and gave me cookies while waiting out a lightening storm waiting for the van to return for me. Well, I'd like to see more of your posts repopulated into this board brother! This place could use a little cheer right now.

Cheer and the photos he posts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom