it is snowing pretty good out here in marcellus | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

it is snowing pretty good out here in marcellus

55 and brisk in Iowa...but Family down in Jamestown, ny said they were getting a dusting

You're kidding about it being 85 in Albany, right? Because I'd find it difficult to believe Albany is 36 degrees warmer than it is down here in Texas.

Mostly cloudy and 71 here in Chattanooga. Weekend forecast: sunny and 64-65. :)

I just got back from leading a lab field trip to Bergen Swamp, south of Brockport. There was a bit of light snow mixed with the rain in the air, but it is all light rain in Brockport.

88 in San Antonio...expecting a cold front to come through this evening. Might only hit 65 tomorrow brrrrrrrrrrr!

50 and overcast in DFW. I get to use my fireplace tonight for the first (and possibly the last) time all year. Woo hoo !

I'm all for these comparisons, but I'd like us northerners to start a few of these threads in June, July, and August..when it's 75 with sunny skies and low humidity here. 100+ with killer humidity down there.

If it wasn't for Willis Carrier the south would still be relatively deserted.

I'm all for these comparisons, but I'd like us northerners to start a few of these threads in June, July, and August..when it's 75 with sunny skies and low humidity here. 100+ with killer humidity down there.

If it wasn't for Willis Carrier the south would still be relatively deserted.
Or like in July when it was 100 degrees up north with 85% humidity. That was a miserable 2 weeks.Oh Lord

around 45 and wet here in Manhattan. Sounds like a female personal ad.
I think I know that chick!

57 and Mostly Cloudy here in KC back up into the 60's tomorrow

Or like in July when it was 100 degrees up north with 85% humidity. That was a miserable 2 weeks.Oh Lord

I'm trying to get a subtle dig in for some ACC fans who might be lurking on the board.

It has been snowing heavily here, in Leominster, MA, for the past few hours.

Forecasts have a possible Nor'easter this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom