It Will Be 4 Years In December | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It Will Be 4 Years In December

I like players SU has brought in, and I see a lot of development at many positions. What they have accomplished at DL is nothing short of remarkable. We need the same results on the OL.

The Dino leaving rumors hurt us in recruiting a lot more then people believe.
Sucks we couldn't sustain last's years momentum see a fairly big jump in recruiting.

Really? How many recruits did we miss on that that was the main reason they didn’t come here?

P followed Mac. Things were already established. Dino followed Shafer. That right there is why.

P made the putt though. I always hate the narrative since he followed Mac he did nothing and let it die. Sure he lost his mojo at the end but to lose it u had to have it.

Took that Mac program into a feisty 1990s program. Let’s pump the brakes on bashing P. The more coaches that come through Syracuse the more I appreciate what he did and the leaders he brought through.

Dino would be smart to pick his brain perhaps during the summer and figure out diff perspectives on how to create success and what he did right and wrong. Dino has to fix this first through his coaching this offseason

P made the putt though. I always hate the narrative since he followed Mac he did nothing and let it die. Sure he lost his mojo at the end but to lose it u had to have it.

Took that Mac program into a feisty 1990s program. Let’s pump the brakes on bashing P. The more coaches that come through Syracuse the more I appreciate what he did and the leaders he brought through.

Dino would be smart to pick his brain perhaps during the summer and figure out diff perspectives on how to create success and what he did right and wrong. Dino has to fix this first through his coaching this offseason
I'm not bashing P . What I was saying was that Mac had turned the program around from what it was under Maloney. P did a great job at SU and they shouldn't have fired him. The difference is Dino inherited a losing program that needed to be turned around.

Really? How many recruits did we miss on that that was the main reason they didn’t come here?
I don't have a number but it was a fairly large factor that was hurting us

I'm not bashing P . What I was saying was that Mac had turned the program around from what it was under Maloney. P did a great job at SU and they shouldn't have fired him. The difference is Dino inherited a losing program that needed to be turned around.

A huge part of the reason why Babers was mentioned for several big time openings is exactly because he was able to get a morbid bound program to 10 wins in 3 years. I don't know why this is so hard to understand/accept.

A huge part of the reason why Babers was mentioned for several big time openings is exactly because he was able to get a morbid bound program to 10 wins in 3 years. I don't know why this is so hard to understand/accept.
Moribund.

I don't have a number but it was a fairly large factor that was hurting us

Do you know that, not saying that to be a jerk but I haven’t heard that from anyone I trust. Never heard that we lost a number of players because of that specifically.

Do you know that, not saying that to be a jerk but I haven’t heard that from anyone I trust. Never heard that we lost a number of players because of that specifically.
Like most things recruiting I've not heard it directly from a recruit but it's been said that it's impacted us. Might be smoke might not be, but I would be 100% shocked if coaches didn't use Dino's past moving around to negatively impact Syracuse.

Like most things recruiting I've not heard it directly from a recruit but it's been said that it's impacted us. Might be smoke might not be, but I would be 100% shocked if coaches didn't use Dino's past moving around to negatively impact Syracuse.

I personally haven’t heard that from people who know a decent amount. I know coaches say that for sure but in this day in age it’s hard to find a coach that you couldn't say that about. When he got the contract extension it was also a little harder to say that, that helped but again I don’t know of any specific big impact recruits we lost for that specific reason.

There are definitely people who hear more than I do though so I’m curious if there is something to that.

I personally haven’t heard that from people who know a decent amount. I know coaches say that for sure but in this day in age it’s hard to find a coach that you couldn't say that about. When he got the contract extension it was also a little harder to say that, that helped but again I don’t know of any specific big impact recruits we lost for that specific reason.

There are definitely people who hear more than I do though so I’m curious if there is something to that.

agree, not buying this excuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom