It won't stop... Paterno family to do their own review of the independent review | Syracusefan.com

It won't stop... Paterno family to do their own review of the independent review

SU2NASA

All American
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...-lions-paternos-conduct-own-review-freeh-data

The family of former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno has instructed its lawyer to form a "group of experts" to conduct a comprehensive review of the facts and conclusions presented last week in the Freeh report.

"We are dismayed by, and vehemently disagree with, some of the conclusions and assertions and the process by which they were developed by the Freeh Group," Wick Sollers, the lawyer for the Paterno family, said in a statement Monday. "Mr. Freeh presented his opinions and interpretations as if they were absolute facts. We believe numerous issues in the report, and his commentary, bear further review."

No words.

These people take after their husband/father: morally bankrupt.

The entire Penn State community is a ing sick joke.

The Penn State Way - protecting football above all else.

The defiant attitude of the cultesque PSU community is sickening. The problem is that the people who need to put a stop of this at PSU are also part of the cult. Nothing will happen. Then you have the NCAA who has no balls. I am still waiting for the hammer to come down on Miami. The NCAA has known about that for 2 years and nothing has happened. The NCAA should come down hard on PSU, but I cannot see it. Then there is the B1G. We will see what is more important to them, $ or morals. Really at this point I cannot see anything happening and it makes me sick. I hope that God sends a tornado and wipes out beaver stadium (with no one in it), so they cannot play home games.

I would like an investigation on where every single dollar is coming from for this!

Yep, this investigation is going to be the objective ;) one and will finally relay what really ;) happened.

Sit on the sidelines and watch the Paterno family take a sledgehammer to whatever sliver of respect JoePa had.

They will apparently burn that village down in order to save it.

I can't blame the Paterno family for doing whatever they can. The Paterno estate is in real jeopardy.

I can't blame the Paterno family for doing whatever they can. The Paterno estate is in real jeopardy.

How do you figure? PedSt confirmed they will honor the "Golden Parachute" he signed. Financially speaking, the Paterno Estate is in better shape than it had ever been in.

Now his reputation on the other hand...

How do you figure? PedSt confirmed they will honor the "Golden Parachute" he signed. Financially speaking, the Paterno Estate is in better shape than it had ever been in.

Now his reputation on the other hand...
I think the estate is vulnerable to civil suits.

yeah...i could see that.

I'm by no means a legal expert. But since his actions were made as a university employee, I'd imagine the university would be ultimately responsible...and not the individual estate.

yeah...i could see that.

I'm by no means a legal expert. But since his actions were made as a university employee, I'd imagine the university would be ultimately responsible...and not the individual estate.

Maybe; I have no idea either.

original.jpg

I'm sure Jay Paterno is going to come out and say his father was a scumbag.

yeah...i could see that.

I think I read that since the estate passed to his wife after his death, that it is essentially untouchable -- assuming she herself isn't implicated in some fashion.

I think he's still alive, personally. I think they faked his death, and this is the old man scrounging for every cent he can get out of the university. Do you remember how the Penn State web site was SELLING framed souvenir pictures of mourners at the site of his statue TWO HOURS after the report of his death ? It was almost unbelievable. Was it all planned? It just seemed too convenient that he suddenly died.

I can't believe their gall, that they are demanding permanent box seats next to the president's box, permanent access for family members to university facilities (the wife getting hydrotherapy), etc. You would think that they had some sense of shame about what happened. But the family is walking around like they are the mayors of the damn town. Very, very weird behavior.

I'm on pins and needles awaiting the results of this investigation!!!

I think the estate is vulnerable to civil suits.
Hard to prove causation between his failure to act and future abuse. You cant presume a conviction in 1998 or 2001.

Also, his actions were done as an employee, not an individual.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

In related news the Paterno family has announced that the large stone that was blocking the entrance to the cave in which Joe's body was resting has been rolled back and that his body has disappeared.

I think he's still alive, personally. I think they faked his death, and this is the old man scrounging for every cent he can get out of the university. Do you remember how the Penn State web site was SELLING framed souvenir pictures of mourners at the site of his statue TWO HOURS after the report of his death ? It was almost unbelievable. Was it all planned? It just seemed too convenient that he suddenly died.

I think he and the missing DA Gricar are holed up in a cabin up on top of Mt. Nittany, swapping Sandusky jokes, playing pinochle and sipping from a two gallon jug of Carlo Rossi Paesano.

As part of the Paterno report, Jay will question his departed father using the Amazing Kreskin as a channeling medium.

The Paterno Report will be very very short. One line:

"Joe did nothing wrong !"

Hard to prove causation between his failure to act and future abuse. You cant presume a conviction in 1998 or 2001.

Also, his actions were done as an employee, not an individual.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
This is a red herring. The report is cover - they will all now say that they are waiting for the report to restore Joe's sainthood. Good riddance.

"We are dismayed by, and vehemently disagree with, some of the conclusions and assertions and the process by which they were developed”…."Mr. Freeh presented his opinions and interpretations as if they were absolute facts. We believe numerous issues in the report, and his commentary, bear further review."
Sounds like a Texas school board discussing evolution