Italy games to YouTube | Syracusefan.com

Italy games to YouTube

20plus

2nd String
I want to know how I can take the games from flo hoops (either the app or the mobile website) and put them on YouTube.
I was offered a free month of Flo hoops for the missed coverage of the first game spending all that money and missing part of the game.

I want to know how I can take the games from flo hoops (either the app or the mobile website) and put them on YouTube.
I was offered a free month of Flo hoops for the missed coverage of the first game spending all that money and missing part of the game.

Glad they gave you something, but I’m not sure $30 for 4 games would be classified as “all that money” and we only missed about 5 minutes out of 4 games.

Glad they have you something, but I’m not sure $30 for 4 games would be classified as “all that money” and we only missed about 5 minutes out of 4 games.
The money 30 is not a lot but it is relative to what’s available for five bucks a month! It far out performed that coverage and that was my argument.
He agreed, so it is what it is

Maybe download OBS and record the window you have the game playing in? It would require you to record the games in real time, which obviously isn't ideal. Downloading them probably depends how they're embedded on the website, not an expert on that..

Or you can download 'Snagit 2019' and just screen record. When finished, edit out the bits you dont want, then upload straight to youtube.

I have an extension on firefox called Video Download Helper that works great and is easy to use.

Recognizes and you can save in a number of different file formats on websites that stream videos.

I think I pulled the 2009 lacrosse championship game off youtube with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom