Italy trip | Syracusefan.com

Italy trip

jgeorge322

Living Legend
Do we have dates and times for games? I know we have locations. What about tickets? Will they be easy to get? Does one need to contact the alumni relations or dome box office to purchase? Can single game tickets be bought?

Thanks in advance for anyone with details.

I just hope they invited Rosie Bouie to join them.
Rosie pretty much should be a given...he can do the color commentary for the games. He might be able to get some intel on up and coming kids that could get recruited.

I think Howard Triche also speaks Italian. Right?

Rosie played in Italy for his entire pro career. 12 years 16ppg, 12.5rbs.

Was he a second round pick of the Mavs? He ended up getting a sweet deal to play in Italy.

ACC network...?
The ACC Network debuts on August 22nd.

All I have heard about the SU trip to Italy is that it will happen in mid August. Pitt will be there from August 5th to August 14th. Clemson and Miami will also visit Italy this summer, and Georgia Tech will travel to Spain.

My guess is that the games ACC schools play abroad might well be taped and shown during the period before the football season starts. I am going to guess most or all of these games will be completed by August 22nd.

Hoping to find some of these games on bosscast.net. Hoping...

I will be in Italy the first few weeks of August, but will be in Sicily.

Was hoping that they'd play down there.

Last edited:
The Orange will depart Syracuse on Saturday, August 10, and return to campus on Tuesday, August 20. The NCAA allows programs 10 practice sessions prior to foreign travel during the offseason. Syracuse team members will likely convene at the beginning of August.

The slate of exhibition games includes:
  • August 12: vs. Italian Select Team in Vedano Olona
  • August 14: vs. Italian Select Team in Vincenza
  • August 17: vs. Italian Select Team in Siena
  • August 18: vs. Italian Select Team in Rome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online