Item #1 SyraCruz Custom Shirt need sizes | Syracusefan.com

Item #1 SyraCruz Custom Shirt need sizes

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok we need to get to 26 shirts to get best pricing. This will be a limited run.

It'll be Orange with white lettering. Syracuse in front in cursive. Cruz on back with #70 This shirt will be officially trademarked through SU.

These button down the front. Cost is $60 pickup in person. We hope to make about $22-25 per shirt for our NIL

It's made of 95% polyester, 5% spandex, and 4.42 oz. jersey mesh. This is a great item to wear on a casual day with friends. Customers will love being able to style and accessorize this to a way that represents their personal taste.

They come in kids sizes up to 6XL. PLEASE REPLY WITH QUANITY AND SIZES BELOW

303778909.jpg

Last edited:
Sutomcat 1-2XL*

* I am usually in between XL and 2XL. If you know they run large, XL is good. If you know they run small, 2XL is good. If we don’t know anything about how they run, please make it a 2XL.

Sutomcat 1-2XL*

* I am usually in between XL and 2XL. If you know they run large, XL is good. If you know they run small, 2XL is good. If we don’t know anything about how they run, please make it a 2XL.
These might be nice in cooler weather. You could wear a longsleeve pullover T-shirt under it.

7 so far...really like to get to 18

I can order 8 comfortably on speculation.

7 so far...really like to get to 18

I can order 8 comfortably on speculation.
I'd take 2. A 2XL & a 4XL. I'll need to pay and pick up later of have shipped. We can chat.

Last edited:
Assuming no women's sizes? So I will take a medium and will be in town for pickup for first game.

BTW...think we will go with SyraCruz for the name on back.

Last chance to order your custom sized Jersey.

I plan to order on Friday

Due to small quantity we have to charge 2XL an extra $5

Small-XL $60
2-4XL $65

Attachments

• Syracruz Jersey Option 1_PROOF.pdf
    132.1 KB · Views: 59