IthacaMatt's Clemson 2022 Hype Video | Syracusefan.com

IthacaMatt's Clemson 2022 Hype Video

Fun to watch but did nothing. It’s not a hype video. Just some highlights over the course of a decade or more.

At least you could tell who we're playing on Saturday from my video.
Were there any Clemson shots in the other guy's video?

Needs more Journey tbh.

Fair enough. But don't pick a Steve Perry ballad for a hype video.
I know Bees likes to get a good snuggle right before game time, so sure, that's his jam. Then it's time for his nap.

I like hype videos to (a) have a freaking beat to them, and (b) let you know who it is we're supposedly getting hyped to play.

Fair enough. But don't pick a Steve Perry ballad for a hype video.
I know Bees likes to get a good snuggle right before game time, so sure, that's his jam. Then it's time for his nap.

I like hype videos to (a) have a freaking beat to them, and (b) let you know who it is we're supposedly getting hyped to play.
Literally me reading your post right now.

01EDCB4F-5998-4C9A-9B93-4B78851AAA6C.jpeg

I liked the highlights of the Gator Bowl! None of those guys in the highlights are on the team anymore, though.

That McNabb throw off his back foot falling away to Harrison is a stupid hard throw. 50+ in the air. Fun times.

Dungey and McNabb are my absolute favorites… I know, Donnie M. and Marvin, but the other two’s playing styles were just so much fun. GS is ascending that mountain as well.

Nice clips for sure. not a big fan of the music though and I hated the Journey song too.
Should just have Shafer yelling at Dabo from across the field on repeat as he gets taken to the woodshed.

Nice clips for sure. not a big fan of the music though and I hated the Journey song too.
Should just have Shafer yelling at Dabo from across the field on repeat as he gets taken to the woodshed.

The entire city of Ithaca hates Journey.

Matt gets props for the Gator Bowl clips. All we heard when we were down there was how us northerners were about to get an education on southern football. It ended up looking like we were playing a high school team.

Matt gets props for the Gator Bowl clips. All we heard when we were down there was how us northerners were about to get an education on southern football. It ended up looking like we were playing a high school team.
Ithaca sounds like a terrible placed based on these words. I hope it is not true.

Bay Area gives Steve Perry and Huey Lewis enough love for everyone. Sing it Stevie!

I liked the highlights of the Gator Bowl! None of those guys in the highlights are on the team anymore, though.

We're playing against a particular team. To me, a hype video should be about the opponent, and big moments in the past against them.

I know we (the Dome) do a generic hype video for the whole season. To me, that's not what I look for. I want to get excited about our past against a particular opponent.

Like if I was doing a Georgetown hype video, it would be historic (and recent) clips of big moments against Georgetown. I might lead it off with the John Thompson quote, "Manley Field House is officially closed". It should be opponent specific, not just highlights of this year's team, which hasn't played that opponent yet.

Really nice video! Not an M&M fan, but Great video.

Thank you. I knew I had to put it together and post it last night, after being critical of the other guy's effort. So, that's what I did after dinner last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom