It's 7:43... | Syracusefan.com

It's 7:43...

Down goes Georgetown at the Buzzer!!!

And they go to the replay, but get the call wrong after reviewing the play because of a technicality on what can or cannot be reviewed. But ultimately they get it right because Georgetown LOSES!!! And what could be more important than that?? Oh, and that’s never wrong!!!

Georgetown easily handles us. We’re a flawed team with no quick fix this year. Westry is short term missing link.

Last edited:
Plus, I think the guy in-bounding the ball was actually over the end line and in-bounds when he released it.
Yeah, that was really close.

We could lose by more to decent teams?
The opposition scores faster and we still can’t score, just don’t see how it would work. We don’t play one minute of hell, not sure how 40 would work.

The opposition scores faster and we still can’t score, just don’t see how it would work. We don’t play one minute of hell, not sure how 40 would work.
I mean we have no halfcourt offense. That can at least spark something.

I mean we have no halfcourt offense. That can at least spark something.
Our fast break offense isn’t anything to write home about either. Any team that is someone decent just shreds our press.

Georgetown easily handles us. We’re a flawed team with no quick fix this year. Westry is short term missing link.
We gotta stop with the overreacting after every loss. We are not good, but not so bad that GTown who barely beat Merrimack and lost to Holy Cross will "easily handle us." TCU is 7-0 but all the teams they beat are scrubs. If we lost games like Colgate LSU and NH then you could have a point. We are not a good team because we beat those teams, but it is enough of a sign that we are not total trash.

College bball is filled with losses you would not expect and up-and-down teams. That LSU team we dominated beat Wake Forest. Wake handled Florida by 11 points. That same Florida team took both UVA and freaking Baylor to the wire. It is a mess, especially early season. Could GTown beat us? Maybe. But to say they would easily handle us is way too pessimistic. We have looked terrible at times, but we have also put it together for stretches too.

We gotta stop with the overreacting after every loss. We are not good, but not so bad that GTown who barely beat Merrimack and lost to Holy Cross will "easily handle us." TCU is 7-0 but all the teams they beat are scrubs. If we lost games like Colgate LSU and NH then you could have a point. We are not a good team because we beat those teams, but it is enough of a sign that we are not total trash.

College bball is filled with losses you would not expect and up-and-down teams. That LSU team we dominated beat Wake Forest. Wake handled Florida by 11 points. That same Florida team took both UVA and freaking Baylor to the wire. It is a mess, especially early season. Could GTown beat us? Maybe. But to say they would easily handle us is way too pessimistic. We have looked terrible at times, but we have also put it together for stretches too.
I'm not overreacting, we have major flaws with no easy fixes. we're going to get waxed in the ACC.. Love to be wrong (and hope I am), but lack of rebounding, defense and shooting is going to hurt us against even middle of the road teams

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom