It's 9:09pm | Syracusefan.com

It's 9:09pm

I take great pleasure in the recognition that their loss to us in last year's BET sent them on a downward spiral from being a consensus top 10 team, to losing in humiliating fashion in the first round of the NCAA tournament, to being medicore this year.

I almost hate them as much as uconn.

I take great pleasure in the recognition that their loss to us in last year's BET sent them on a downward spiral from being a consensus top 10 team, to losing in humiliating fashion in the first round of the NCAA tournament, to being medicore this year.

don't forget, we went to the final four on their home court, and still have their nets

don't forget, we went to the final four on their home court, and still have their nets
bilde

"Hey John, you can never have these back."

ALMOST???????
and by the way...Georgetown still sucks!

I admit I am somewhat surprised when you compare each of our performances vs St Johns this season.

And yes, for many of us even UCONN never could inspire the level of Georgetown ire.

UConn is like a relative you don't care for.
You don't want them around...but tolerate them.

G-town is the most despicable organization in all of sports.
Everyone associated with them is a waste of protoplasm.
The next best thing to an SU win continues to be a G-town loss.

Our only message to those vile despicable #$&@'s should always be: IN YOUR FACE!

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...orter-in-syracuses-win-over-georgetown-video/

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3BHTcXRB0bc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom