It's after 8:00 PM on a Sunday and reality is setting in | Syracusefan.com

It's after 8:00 PM on a Sunday and reality is setting in

gilardino

Starter
the hoop season has come to a close. It has been a fascinating season. The atmosphere at home, away games and in Boston was incredible.

The winter is long, and its nice to have cuse hoops to follow, now, its back to reality, pay bills, worry about taxes, unemployment, high gas prices the daily grind. Love talking about upcoming matchups, and who the hoyas or uconn are playing. All done .

It was a wonderful season, one that I wll cherish, thank you for the great ride

One bad thing and good thing about the season ending is that I wont be going to Chucks anymore for gamedays, but on the bright side I wont be spending all my money at the bar...

the hoop season has come to a close. It has been a fascinating season. The atmosphere at home, away games and in Boston was incredible.

The winter is long, and its nice to have cuse hoops to follow, now, its back to reality, pay bills, worry about taxes, unemployment, high gas prices the daily grind. Love talking about upcoming matchups, and who the hoyas or uconn are playing. All done .

It was a wonderful season, one that I wll cherish, thank you for the great ride
I am determined to extend the season. THerefore, for the next eight days.... I am a Jayhawk fan. (My friend Doug Gardner and I had a pact ... that we would root for each other's team if one went further than the other. Since KU is still in it, I am learning how to say "Rock. Chalk. Jayhawk"... whatever the H that means). I can't watch a game (in any sport) without a rooting interest.

joyce great seeing you thursday night at west johnnys end and of course in the great seats!!!

I am determined to extend the season. THerefore, for the next eight days.... I am a Jayhawk fan. (My friend Doug Gardner and I had a pact ... that we would root for each other's team if one went further than the other. Since KU is still in it, I am learning how to say "Rock. Chalk. Jayhawk"... whatever the H that means). I can't watch a game (in any sport) without a rooting interest.
I guess I will root for Kansas also. A friend of mine from Michigan was a big KU fan (went to grad school there) and was very good-natured when we beat them in 2003. I don't like UK, OSU, and UL for many reasons.