Its all Fixed | Syracusefan.com

Its all Fixed

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Tell it isnt after those two consecutive calls.

That is absolutley a catch every time he had two feet inbounds two hands on the ball and never lost contact with the football and maintained possession upn impact with the ground.

Then the Halo rule that doesn't exist.

the $EC and football money for tainting the pageantry an tradition of College Athletics

In protest.I am turning it off.

Bs... He was juggling it until he was outbid bounds. The other play was called correctly too. The punt returner was not given enough room.
Disagree with you on both.

Bs... He was juggling it until he was outbid bounds. The other play was called correctly too. The punt returner was not given enough room.

Juggling means the ball is not in contact, in the air. The ball was stuck to his hand the whole time. He never lost contact with the ball with that hand even when the other hand was stripped off the ball.

That is absolutely a catch how I read the rule of maintain the catch through the ground rule.

If they dont over turn this one you will know for sure wont you
Knee down with the ball

All the squares bet Bama but you can tell they don't want ND covering the 10 since smart money hammered them. ND wasn't as sharp a play as I thought lots of people are on them.

All the squares bet Bama but you can tell they don't want ND covering the 10 since smart money hammered them. ND wasn't as sharp a play as I thought lots of people are on them.
This was the crapshoot game of the year.

A&M is the best team anyway. They beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. Case closed.

Like Bama needs it. Ho hum I was looking forward to a good game...

Click.

Tuscaloosa Wal-Marts gonna make another killing in t-shirts

ND should go to Rees Golston is shook. Made a great throw that first play but made bad decisions rest of the drive.

Bama probably slams another TD down their throats this is looking like a 40 point win.

Both calls were correct. And I am a football expert

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This has to go down as the worst team to ever play for the NC.

Shame that BYU and Stanford got screwed in south bend and everyone has to sit through this garbage.

Bs... He was juggling it until he was out of bounds. The other play was called correctly too. The punt returner was not given enough room.

He wasn't touched, the guy was blocked into him and he made a half-hearted extremely late fair catch call. Doesn't make any difference, and I don't believe it's fixed, but that was a bad call.

Both calls were correct. And I am a football expert

No skin in this game but both calls were horribly wrong.

Pass Interference was obvious on the first play.

The punt was so bad they should be fired at half-time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2