It's contagious... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's contagious...

I hope we just allot the minimum to GT at the dome and to any GT fan who has a decent seat - harass them, if there's a giveaway take theirs from them, have administrators interview them demanding how they got tickets other than the piss-poor ones allotted -like what happened to us at the Verizon. (despite being surrounded by empty seats). We are in the first row above the students - look at the empty seats around us. We were just such a threatening presence that they came up and took away their "give-away shirts" that were on every seat (ok whatever -uggh) but then sent 2 administrators up asking how we got tickets we supposedly shouldn't have had (my son got them from stubhub - GT fans love $).Actually - forget any retribution against GT - we're in the ACC - let them do it against Memphis, UCF, Houston next year -lol. They will have the place all to themselves and their 5,000 fans next year.
183815_10150195758393102_6363401_n.jpg

I hope we just allot the minimum to GT at the dome and to any GT fan who has a decent seat - harass them, if there's a giveaway take theirs from them, have administrators interview them demanding how they got tickets other than the piss-poor ones allotted -like what happened to us at the Verizon. (despite being surrounded by empty seats). We are in the first row above the students - look at the empty seats around us. We were just such a threatening presence that they came up and took away their "give-away shirts" that were on every seat (ok whatever -uggh) but then sent 2 administrators up asking how we got tickets we supposedly shouldn't have had (my son got them from stubhub - GT fans love $).Actually - forget any retribution against GT - we're in the ACC - let them do it against Memphis, UCF, Houston next year -lol. They will have the place all to themselves and their 5,000 fans next year.
183815_10150195758393102_6363401_n.jpg

After that embarassing 2009 situation at the Dome, harassing Georgetown fans seems like the worst thing we could do.

If there's ever a time to be the bigger person and act the part of the hospitable host while SU blows them out, this is it.

We are West Virginia to them, and a good deal of that perception is earned. Let's go out on a good note.

This is a non story. If you want individual UCONN game tix you have to wait until next week.

UCONN has done this for 15 years...first they sell their season tix to priority point holders, then in early October, they put the entire Xl Center home package up for public sale as a package. A week later, they put the mini packages on sale and a week after that, they put individual game tix up for public sale. This is nothing new. Joyce, living in CT and being such a huge closet UCONN fan, I figured you'd know how this works. ;)

This is a non story. If you want individual UCONN game tix you have to wait until next week.

UCONN has done this for 15 years...first they sell their season tix to priority point holders, then in early October, they put the entire Xl Center home package up for public sale as a package. A week later, they put the mini packages on sale and a week after that, they put individual game tix up for public sale. This is nothing new. Joyce, living in CT and being such a huge closet UCONN fan, I figured you'd know how this works. ;)
:eek: Blasphemy, never use Joyce's name in vain...unfortunately the weight of this board is about to come down on you. CTO is our leading lady and we defend her with our words...always!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom