Its early November and I am already sick of college football | Syracusefan.com

Its early November and I am already sick of college football

Marsh01

Living Legend
Thank god hoops is starting. Cant take it anymore

I'm sick of bad football. Fortunately, LSU and Bama still play college football.

Thank god basketball is kicking in......it makes it easy to forget this nonsense. Amazing the change since we beat WVa - 8 quarters of absolutely horrendous football since then.

I'm sick of bad football. Fortunately, LSU and Bama still play college football.

I'm just sick of college football in general. Have lost major interest the past 10 years with the ridiculous system they have in place to pick an NC. Give me college hoops any day of the week.

Exactly. I'm not sick of watching good college football. Unfortunately SU rarely plays it.

I'm really becoming indifferent to SU football sucking. Don't know if I'm finally maturing after 35 years on the planet or have just seen this team play so bad for so long I'm numb to it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Exactly. I'm not sick of watching good college football. Unfortunately SU rarely plays it.

I'm really becoming indifferent to SU football sucking. Don't know if I'm finally maturing after 35 years on the planet or have just seen this team play so bad for so long I'm numb to it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I don't remember the last time I've been so excited about a college football game than I am for tonight's LSU and Bama showdown. I hate saying it but it's the truth. We're just a boring program. I wish I didn't care.

I don't remember the last time I've been so excited about a college football game than I am for tonight's LSU and Bama showdown. I hate saying it but it's the truth. We're just a boring program. I wish I didn't care.

The thing I hate is that you can just turn on the TV in 2 months and see these 2 teams play again for the NC. Why even bother playing the rest of the season?

I'm more excited to watch the NFL tomorrow

If LSU and Bama are the two best teams, they should play again in a couple months. Personally, I'm starting to drift more and more away from the NFL. It's becoming a glorified Arena League.

Thank god hoops is starting. Cant take it anymore
Not sick of college football, just sick of SU football. They suck the joy out of everything. They really do. Have a great home win vs WV, then lay 2 eggs. Boring to watch. Crappy results.

I totally understand why the "casual Syracuse sports fan" doesn't go to football games. I so get it. If I wasn't a die-hard I wouldn't go either. It's not a fun product

If LSU and Bama are the two best teams, they should play again in a couple months. Personally, I'm starting to drift more and more away from the NFL. It's becoming a glorified Arena League.

I am going the other way. Less and less interested in college football these days. All SEC all the time and I am sick of it.

Not sick of college football, just sick of SU football. They suck the joy out of everything. They really do. Have a great home win vs WV, then lay 2 eggs. Boring to watch. Crappy results.

I totally understand why the "casual Syracuse sports fan" doesn't go to football games. I so get it. If I wasn't a die-hard I wouldn't go either. It's not a fun product

Marrone just oozes boring. Definitely an upgrade over what's his name, but he's coaching in the wrong generation. Hope he proves me wrong, but I'm not seeing it.

I am going the other way. Less and less interested in college football these days. All SEC all the time and I am sick of it.
Then you should watch the Pac 12.

BE football will suck the life out of you it is so horrendous. But Pac 12 and SEC is awesome.

44cuse

Then you should watch the Pac 12.

BE football will suck the life out of you it is so horrendous. But Pac 12 and SEC is awesome.

44cuse
No doubt its better but it still doesnt change the fact that the post season in this sport sucks. Until they change it, they have lost me.

No doubt its better but it still doesnt change the fact that the post season in this sport sucks. Until they change it, they have lost me.
Agree that the post season sucks. But there is still a ton to like about college football. Don't give up on it. Just book a flight and go to a big game somewhere. Go to Stanford/Oregon (assuming both win today) or go to one of the conference championships games.

Just get out of NE football. :)

44cuse

Agree that the post season sucks. But there is still a ton to like about college football. Don't give up on it. Just book a flight and go to a big game somewhere. Go to Stanford/Oregon (assuming both win today) or go to one of the conference championships games.

Just get out of NE football. :)

44cuse
Yea I hear ya. Maybe it will change when we go to the ACC. Thankfully I bleed Giant blue as well so my love for the sport is not all lost.

Then get the off the bandwagon. If your a hoops fan and only put up with FB until the hoops season starts then why the hell post like a real fan. This loss will make me sick for days but next friday I'll be pumped on my way to the game. I was pumped for every game during the GRob era - although it got harder and harder year after year.

Then get the off the bandwagon. If your a hoops fan and only put up with FB until the hoops season starts then why the hell post like a real fan. This loss will make me sick for days but next friday I'll be pumped on my way to the game. I was pumped for every game during the GRob era - although it got harder and harder year after year.
Never said I put up with football until hoops starts. Settle down big fella. Was complaining about the sport in general and how frustrating the system is which makes it harder to get into it. Wasn't aware we were keeping score of who gets more pumped for the games.

Never said I put up with football until hoops starts. Settle down big fella. Was complaining about the sport in general and how frustrating the system is which makes it harder to get into it. Wasn't aware we were keeping score of who gets more pumped for the games.

My bad - I just get p!ssed after every loss of how negative people are. Losses suck but I still get pumped for every game but I understand having a hard time enjoying watching this team play right now. This was probably better directed at other people that post the same crap all week long

My bad - I just get p!ssed after every loss of how negative people are. Losses suck but I still get pumped for every game but I understand having a hard time enjoying watching this team play right now. This was probably better directed at other people that post the same crap all week long
I share your frustration dude...