Its going to a . . . | Syracusefan.com

Its going to a . . .

jordoo

Living Legend
Its going to be a fun ride when this team catches fire. Next loss ends the season and I'm expecting that nothing left to lose looseness at least by our round of 32 game.

Also of note our offense is much better with Rank in the game and ACC refs have apparently figured this out. If he plays 25+ minutes per in the NCAA's it makes a huge difference for us.

That is all for now.

The refs aren't to blame for Rak's hack attacks. The guy isn't the brightest bulb.

He has been whistled for everything since his hood block IMO. Certainly he's good for reaching needlessly here and there but its nowhere never consistent with what others get away with regularly.

Its going to be a fun ride when this team catches fire. Next loss ends the season and I'm expecting that nothing left to lose looseness at least by our round of 32 game.

Also of note our offense is much better with Rank in the game and ACC refs have apparently figured this out. If he plays 25+ minutes per in the NCAA's it makes a huge difference for us.

That is all for now.

I disagree about the team playing loose. Since the losses have started, the team has played tight as a drum. I don't see how that will change in another one and done format. Cooney in particular, has been wound way too tightly. The team thought they were having a special season at 25-0. When they started losing, they realized they were vulnerable and that made them tighter. Now they realize their season is in meltdown mode and they seem to be panicking.

I disagree about the team playing loose. Since the losses have started, the team has played tight as a drum. I don't see how that will change in another one and done format. Cooney in particular, has been wound way too tightly. The team thought they were having a special season at 25-0. When they started losing, they realized they were vulnerable and that made them tighter. Now they realize their season is in meltdown mode and they seem to be panicking.

Perhaps but how long can that go on before you say this sheet and just let out fly. I understand you may always fear the worst but I do not. If the worst happens then I deal with it then. I believe this team finds its groove and starts having some fun which ignights them. You can believe what you chose to.

Perhaps but how long can that go on before you say this sheet and just let out fly. I understand you may always fear the worst but I do not. If the worst happens then I deal with it then. I believe this team finds its groove and starts having some fun which ignights them. You can believe what you chose to.

Winning= Fun. Hopefully, we win our first game...and a matchup against a 13 or 14 won't be a cakewalk...but if win the first game, the team will be smiling. I actually was hopeful that the FSU game restored our team's mojo and confidence. I told a friend of mine about two hours before the game that I loved our position because everyone was writing us off. It really is unfortunate the basket had a lid on it in the first half. Our confidence was shaken.

I tend to be a glass half empty guy, but, I'm also fair. Right now, there's little reason to believe we will make a run. I hope I'm wrong. It would be a very pleasant surprise.

Unfortunately, this team has developed some bad habits that you can't just turn off when you feel like it. I am convinced that the team we saw last night, and against BC and GT is who we are at this point: lazy on defense, disorganized on offense and this has turned into the worst 3 point shooting team I've seen in a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom