Its not a conspiracy THEORY anymore... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Its not a conspiracy THEORY anymore...

I had been warned about how bad the ACC officiating was, and now I've seen first hand that it appears to be systemic. Last week's non-pass interference call for that long pass on the SU bench sidelines was one of the worst missed calls I've seen in a while. At least the home crowd gave it to the refs for an extended period. It's nice that the radio play-by-play guys have noticed it too.

How about the west pass called incomplete. It was right in front of the official, I could see in real speed that west had his foot down and caught the pass. What was his reasoning for calling it incomplete? His foot was a foot in bounds?

Phantom block in the back on a punt, phantom clip on a nice gain by Broyld, bs pass interference call, Coker' interference call, ...the officiating was bad

Last edited:
How about the west pass called incomplete. It was right in front of the official, I could see in real speed that west had his foot down and caught the pass. What was his reasoning for calling it incomplete? His foot was a foot in bounds?

Phantom block in the back on a punt, phantom clip on a nice gain by Broyld, bs pass interference call, Coker' interference call, ...the officiating was bad
The block in the back was legit but ticky-tack. The SU player made a stupider play than the ref. no reason for it.

The block in the back was legit but ticky-tack. The SU player made a stupider play than the ref. no reason for it.

Half the penalties, or more, that people are complaining about were penalties. But fans do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom