It's not that hard to see 3 or 4 more wins depending on injuries. | Syracusefan.com

It's not that hard to see 3 or 4 more wins depending on injuries.

Crusty

Living Legend
Let's face it Clemson is again the class of the conference.Today's game demonstrated we can beat anyone left on the schedule. I like ND, FSU and BC. We'll probably need the secondary healthy for Wake and Pitt.

The OLine is what it is but it will not be facing anything better than what they already have.

Despite Dino's atrocious game management skills, we could conceivably win 10 plus a bowl. Now, I know injuries could make 6-7 mathematically possible but I think 8-4 might be the floor.

This season has the makings of being a foundation one with virtually everyone coming back except a few draftees, as important as they are we have backups ready to step up with good coaching (which we have).

So, don't despair we will kick Clemson's butt next year in the dome.

Despite Dino's atrocious game management skills, we could conceivably win 10 plus a bowl. Now, I know injuries could make 6-7 mathematically possible but I think 8-4 might be the floor.
I'm confused. I thought Jason Beck was put in charge of game management and TOs in the last 2 minutes. Did Beck make that lame decision to burn 27 seconds before burning the last TO?

In my opinion the Notre Dame game will give us an indication if this team has anything left in the tank after this devastating loss. Injuries are mounting up on defense and I am hoping they can bounce back.
I think every kid that went down came back in on defense. Alford looked to have tweaked his ankle.

Very concerned they might have shot their proverbial bolt with this game. Injuries are a real concern. Next week is going to tell us a lot.

If we are healthy it isn't hard to see us winning all 5. We are better than any of those teams. I don't think it will happen but it certainly is possible.

I'm confused. I thought Jason Beck was put in charge of game management and TOs in the last 2 minutes. Did Beck make that lame decision to burn 27 seconds before burning the last TO?
No, that as just board talk and assumption.