It's obvious this team is one with no leaders... | Syracusefan.com

It's obvious this team is one with no leaders...

orangecuse

Hall of Fame
It hurt us down the stretch of the St. Johns game where we were up late before collapsing, almost happened with La Tec and it certainly cost us this afternoon against 'Nova. 3 recent games with late end of game What's!!!

This is all true. I see Cooney trying to be but he can't do everything.

Rak, Cooney & g are the leaders.

The last 4-5 years we had a PG among the leaders.

It makes a difference

Rak, Cooney & g are the leaders.

The last 4-5 years we had a PG among the leaders.

It makes a difference

Rak and G aren't leaders, G's poor decision making down the stretch and poor foul shooting stats is a perfect example of that. Rak may be more of a go to guy this season, but that's purely by attrition...it's not his behavioral trait, not to mention a leader needs to make solid, smart decisions. Rak has proven every single game (for his entire career to date) he is incapable of doing so due to his silly/stupid 1-2 fouls per game. The jury is still out on Cooney...

Rak and G aren't leaders, G's poor decision making down the stretch and poor foul shooting stats is a perfect example of that. Rak may be more of a go to guy this season, but that's purely by attrition...it's not his behavioral trait, not to mention a leader needs to make solid, smart decisions. Rak has proven every single game (for his entire career to date) he is incapable of doing so due to his silly/stupid 1-2 fouls per game. The jury is still out on Cooney...

I didn't say they were good leaders, but from what I see they are the leaders on this team, which may be part of the problem. As for not being good leaders, many (including myself) had gripes about the same from scoop, triche, MCW, big game, etc...

The truly awesome "leaders" are few and far between (gmac, TE PhD level guys).

g makes a pass on a wide open inbound and doesn't call a very questionable TO, we win this game. Hopefully he learns and becomes a better leader for this team from this lesson. I really wish today's lesson was the game winning shot at the end of regulation. As long as I'm wishing, I also want a pony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom