It's OFFICIAL !!!!! | Syracusefan.com

It's OFFICIAL !!!!!

Two things - it mentions UCONN and Buttgers as the two most likely targets next.

Marinetto claims he believes the Cuse and Pitt defections will unify the rest of the league.

I think Marinetto is screwed.

Two things - it mentions UCONN and Buttgers as the two most likely targets next.

Marinetto claims he believes the Cuse and Pitt defections will unify the rest of the league.

I think Marinetto is screwed.

Marinetto's plan is finally falling into place. Get rid of Pitt and Syracuse and unite the league!!!!

Marinetto's plan is finally falling into place. Get rid of Pitt and Syracuse and unite the league!!!!
The man is a visionary and a genius!!

Yeah Marinetto's comments about how this defection of Syracuse and Pitt will only unite the conference's remaining members further is quite comical. Hey John, go ask the school presidents to now vote on increasing the financial penalties for leaving the conference (similar to what the ACC just did) certainly they'll all agree...especially the presidents at Uconn, Rutgers and WVA :bat:

Big East is a few years away from being a unified conference...of catholic basketball only schools.

Something tells me Marianatto is okay with that scenario. Put Providence guys in charge of the conference and that is what you get.

Yeah Marinetto's comments about how this defection of Syracuse and Pitt will only unite the conference's remaining members further is quite comical. Hey John, go ask the school presidents to now vote on increasing the financial penalties for leaving the conference (similar to what the ACC just did) certainly they'll all agree...especially the presidents at Uconn, Rutgers and WVA :bat:

I'd go easy on him. The BE always was the short stack at the table. Not many attractive options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom