It's Official | Syracusefan.com

It's Official

giphy.gif

"It is a true honor to have been selected to lead Syracuse University football, a program steeped in rich tradition, excellence, and success, both on and off the field," said Babers in a release. "There were many coaching opportunities out there but none more attractive or exciting than this one. I've always admired Syracuse Football's scrappy demeanor, grit, and winning mentality, but what attracted me to this position even more is the University's intense focus on preparing its student-athletes for a lifetime of success.

"This is an incredible opportunity and one I am thrilled to have been offered."

Yippe-ki-ya! Buckle up, it's going to be a furious ride.

"It is a true honor to have been selected to lead Syracuse University football, a program steeped in rich tradition, excellence, and success, both on and off the field," said Babers in a release. "There were many coaching opportunities out there but none more attractive or exciting than this one. I've always admired Syracuse Football's scrappy demeanor, grit, and winning mentality, but what attracted me to this position even more is the University's intense focus on preparing its student-athletes for a lifetime of success.

"This is an incredible opportunity and one I am thrilled to have been offered."
Outstanding!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom