It's only year 3 of the rebuild | Syracusefan.com

It's only year 3 of the rebuild

Antz201

Scout Team
Aren't we being a little unrealistic? We were losing to teams like Akron and scraping by buffalo before. The hardest part for me is the talent gap from this team and even teams from the 2000-2004. Remember when the assistant coach said in that NYC recruiting article that most of the kids they are getting would have probably ended up in juco? The problem is that in football it takes a few years before someone gets on the field, but we are playing the freshmen. Look at coach shady, it took him a lot longer than this to turn things around. I do feel that rutgirls has an advantage over us with the facilities. I wish we could give our football players the same type of world class facilities as the basketball team gets here. Gross needs to find a way to upgrade the football locker room so that we can perhaps start beating out ucan't and rutgrils for recruits. If I was an 18 year old kid and saw the rutgirls and ucan't facilities I don't know why I would go to cuse other than to wear #44 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom