It's so funny | Syracusefan.com

It's so funny

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
It always amazes me the "educated" fans on here that as soon as they start talking football they sound like a H.S. dropout. Some of you probably work in businesses that you would fire (if you could) the moron that just doesn't get it and can't think long-term. As soon as some people come on this board they must sit on the stupid chair or they just get bored with trying to sound smart at work.

There is no corner you turn where you go from suck to top 10. If there was there would be a traffic jam with everyone trying to turn it.

It always amazes me the "educated" fans on here that as soon as they start talking football they sound like a H.S. dropout. Some of you probably work in businesses that you would fire (if you could) the moron that just doesn't get it and can't think long-term. As soon as some people come on this board they must sit on the stupid chair or they just get bored with trying to sound smart at work.

There is no corner you turn where you go from suck to top 10. If there was there would be a traffic jam with everyone trying to turn it.
look in the mirror, smart guy. no ones talking about top 10

look in the mirror, smart guy. no ones talking about top 10

I guess you didn't read all of the posts on the board after the game until late at night. When a few people imply that we haven't turned the corner b/c we're not a powerhouse yet - that is a joke my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom