Its SU | Syracusefan.com

Its SU

6280923658_a6943cfe6b_z.jpg

He'll be wearing #32

All day Mike Lindsley has been saying he had a feeling DC was heading to Kentucky but went on how he was a better fit at OSU

Rick Flair and I are pumped

Attachments

• 155630_o.gif
    155630_o.gif
    794 KB · Views: 89
[quote="All day Mike Lindsley has been saying he had a feeling DC was heading to Kentucky but went on how he was a better fit at OSU[/quote]

Mike Lindsley is a tool

Is he trying to be melo with those glasses

[quote="All day Mike Lindsley has been saying he had a feeling DC was heading to Kentucky but went on how he was a better fit at OSU

Mike Lindsley is a tool[/quote]
For anyone who doesn't live in the Central NY area, pick up the 1260 app for your phone or use Tunein, I listed to 1260 all day long! But I agree, Mike Lindsley isn't the most riveting of personalities! I never really feel like his opinion counts and he knows his stuff...not sure why I feel that way but he just doesn't make me say...wow...he knows his stuff.

This makes me so happy living in UK country...you just don't know!

He'll be wearing #32

All day Mike Lindsley has been saying he had a feeling DC was heading to Kentucky but went on how he was a better fit at OSU

Hmm, I thought he said that DaJuan Coleman was heading to ICJ Cookies to get all of his delicious platters of cookies for his next tailgate.

I cannot get over how thin Fab looks in that photo. He needs to sit down with DaJuan, hopefully not over Chipotle or Thickburgers, and help him outline a weight loss plan.

With this wealth of bigs will Bernie need another assistant to handle the load?

Boy we have come a long way from the Billy Celek days.

Wh
Weeeeeeeeee
en he thanked Calperi first,I knew it was us. And then OS 's coach. Then the cheers in the background sealed the deal I'm glad to have been wrong on this kid and our chances. I would love to have seen the faces in Kentucky and OSU The audio might have been a bit blu
I cannot get over how thin Fab looks in that photo. He needs to sit down with DaJuan, hopefully not over Chipotle or Thickburgers, and help him outline a weight loss plan.

e with some expletives as well. this was a /is a great day for the BB program and Jimmy. He has some kids to put in there with Coleman already so the kid will have some one to bump fists with have a good play. Lose the fat and add the strength.. BTW Does Coleman shoot decent FTs?

Wh
en he thanked Calperi first,I knew it was us. And then OS 's coach. Then the cheers in the background sealed the deal I'm glad to have been wrong on this kid and our chances. I would love to have seen the faces in Kentucky and OSU The audio might have been a bit blu

e with some expletives as well. this was a /is a great day for the BB program and Jimmy. He has some kids to put in there with Coleman already so the kid will have some one to bump fists with have a good play. Lose the fat and add the strength.. BTW Does Coleman shoot decent FTs?
I thought you said he wasn't coming to SU.

...another sun shine day in Syracuse and Florida...we are on our way for possible multiple NCs with this group of guys...and just think, he may play in both the BE and the ACC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom