It's the O-Line dummy... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's the O-Line dummy...

well, that's why lawrence was recruited by everyone. i know the throw you're talking about, i was floored, it was amazing. that is pretty unusual
two by throwing to a Clemson DB
caretaker i am not bashing the staff i think they are great.

Any reason why the only run they have in their arsenal is run up the middle? 2nd question Maryland schemed their WR in open spots where they knew they would have room to catch the ball. . Every obvious passing down when CLemson was blitzing, we did not throw one screen. Havent really noticed it till this yr, seems coaching is really struggling especially the O Coordinator.
all I can say is the coaches are smarter than us most of the time there’s a reason but to your point most of us would agree with you

caretaker i am not bashing the staff i think they are great.

Any reason why the only run they have in their arsenal is run up the middle? 2nd question Maryland schemed their WR in open spots where they knew they would have room to catch the ball. . Every obvious passing down when CLemson was blitzing, we did not throw one screen. Havent really noticed it till this yr, seems coaching is really struggling especially the O Coordinator.
I think we tried to throw one screen and it got blown up.

How personal did the Clemson dline take it in the offseason that some people suggested ours was better?

You are probably right but I was in the stands when he was rolling to his right and escaped the rush. He was nearing out of bounds at throwing it away...or so I thought. I was actually happy and had 100% certainly he would throw it so far out of bounds no one would catch it except perhaps me. Then he threw a spiral to a wide open DB.
Might want to rewatch that play.
DB is on the grow and Adams is wide open in the endzone.
Tommy zips the ball and as he is doing that the DB stands back up.
Maybe instead of making uneducated H0T Takes about players, you do a little film study and not make yourself look silly :)

How personal did the Clemson dline take it in the offseason that some people suggested ours was better?
They looked great and sure they might of a bit but the LBers where a HUGE upgrade from the last two seasons.

Might want to rewatch that play.
DB is on the grow and Adams is wide open in the endzone.
Tommy zips the ball and as he is doing that the DB stands back up.
Maybe instead of making uneducated H0T Takes about players, you do a little film study and not make yourself look silly :)
I don't rewatch the games but I thought when they showed the replay on TV it looked like the db's had recovered to Adams by the time the ball would've been there.

The pop pass we used to run to Pierce would have killed it this game with the LBs blitzing over and over.

Totally agree. Quick hitters in the middle of the field. Same for the crosses erv used to run

I don't rewatch the games but I thought when they showed the replay on TV it looked like the db's had recovered to Adams by the time the ball would've been there.
The one trailing Adams might have been able to knock the ball out of Adams hands but I'm pretty fine with the throw after re-watching the clip a few times.
I just have the S**** of people running their mouths nonstop without seeing everything going on and saying how terrible players are when certain other things are going on you can't see if you don't pay close attention or at least watch the clip again /end rant :)

You cant play D1 oline at 6'6 270 pounds. Dino places too much emphasis on his line being fast.
An oline needs to be physical. Give me some size and strength.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom