It's time to start an all-inclusive NC State dumpster fire thread. | Syracusefan.com

It's time to start an all-inclusive NC State dumpster fire thread.

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Can't imagine the melt down going on.

I'd much rather it be the UNC board having the meltdown

Browsing the NC State board, one NC State poster stated that he didn't have a problem with the way the game was officiated, and another State fan threatened to physically assault that poster if he ever saw him in public. Good times. Welcome to the ACC.

PretzelPack wrote:

One thing is that you are going to have to have a coach that is willing to take a few guys out. There was a breakway in the first half where Tokoto got to go straight to the rim and dunk and we ran underneath him. Somebody needed to foul him into the second row to send a message. We haven't done that in 20+ years. I guan-GD-tee you that Sloan's guys would have. Stoddard was an enforcer. I have wished for that kind of player and mindset for years.

NC State class! BTW, that is one of their milder "violent" posts.

NC State ... it must suck to suck, LOL!

One of our posters noted that when he was at a UVa-NCSU football game in C'ville one time, he saw an NCSU fan get into a fistfight in the stands ...

{Wait for it!}

With another NCSU fan.

One of our posters noted that when he was at a UVa-NCSU football game in C'ville one time, he saw an NCSU fan get into a fistfight in the stands ...

{Wait for it!}

With another NCSU fan.
Red on red crime. Sad, really

Typical fantasy from the Wolfies: For those who don't understand their slang, "cheaters" is a reference to UNC.

" ---don't know if the refs are using two sets of standards or they are afraid of loosing their jobs if they called it like they saw it. There were several spurts in the second half when it was obvious that the fix was in. First was the starting minutes of the second half...seemed like a flurry of five or six fouls were called on us within a few minutes. UNCCH closed the margin while our players cooled down to avoid further damage. Second was in the closing minutes when, again, the cheaters were at the free throw line with every possession, their hot shooter was assisted by moving screens, or our player was hatched whacked without penalty as the cheaters got the missed shot rebound.
The refs obediently went into protection mode for some reason and I would like to hear an explanation some day. The combo of mysterious fouls by our players along with an inability to see blatant fouls by the cheaters just cannot be explained away as tough luck, bad bounces, or that the refs cannot catch them all. I just want to know if Johnny Swofford picked up the phone and gave marching orders for them to do this for money or fear of losing their jobs."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom