I've been around... lurking | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I've been around... lurking

judging, laughing, pointing...

That was a long time ago. I have spoken, no pants.

MONSTER DUNKS !!!! AND MORE MONSTER DUNKS!!!! AND EVEN MORE MONSTER DUNKS !!!!

WELCOME BACK, DUDE!

Didn't Tristan go to law school at Virginia, or was it Duke. I'm not sure how long he has been gone but it has to be since before we joined the ACC. I sure Bees knows the exact date and probably celebrates the anniversary of it.

Tristan was hard to figure out. I think he lied about going to UVA, and someone who attended caught him by asking a bunch of questions about off-campus hang-outs. But Tristan clearly went to a very good law school (maybe Duke?) and worked for a Wall Street law firm. He knew a lawyer who I worked for at my first job, and I used to really enjoy his posts. I do miss him, especially now that I've become a soccer ("real football") fan. I would love to trash talk him about his beloved Barcelona. I believe Fishy golfed with him, so he was in fact a real person, and not an early Republican experiment at artificial intelligence.

VivaPeru is a great guy. I hope his not-so-young-anymore boys are doing well. I remember a dinner at the NYAC where Joyce had graciously purchased a table, and I got to meet Viva, Raoul, Toga, Tomcat, Bees and a handful of other early board luminaries. Miss those days.

Tristan was hard to figure out. I think he lied about going to UVA, and someone who attended caught him by asking a bunch of questions about off-campus hang-outs. But Tristan clearly went to a very good law school (maybe Duke?) and worked for a Wall Street law firm. He knew a lawyer who I worked for at my first job, and I used to really enjoy his posts. I do miss him, especially now that I've become a soccer ("real football") fan. I would love to trash talk him about his beloved Barcelona. I believe Fishy golfed with him, so he was in fact a real person, and not an early Republican experiment at artificial intelligence.

VivaPeru is a great guy. I hope his not-so-young-anymore boys are doing well. I remember a dinner at the NYAC where Joyce had graciously purchased a table, and I got to meet Viva, Raoul, Toga, Tomcat, Bees and a handful of other early board luminaries. Miss those days.

I was at that same dinner although I got held up at work and didn't get there until close the end. I sat next to Viva at our table.

Remember dinner at Luka's in Ridgefield Park before the Seton Hall game?

I was at that same dinner although I got held up at work and didn't get there until close the end. I sat next to Viva at our table.

Remember dinner at Luka's in Ridgefield Park before the Seton Hall game?

Absolutely! Great time, Forza. I just wish I was into soccer back then. We'd have had even more to talk about!

Welcome back, dude..

Now, if we could just get a VIVAPERU post, I would be complete...

So I recently moved, and I have this new routine where I drive to the gym early in the morning to avoid traffic and pack my work clothes. At least that's the plan. As you'll see I'm much better at getting to the gym than packing clothes. It's a pretty long commute and a new routine and well, one day last week, of course, I forgot to pack my pants. I work in an office where pants are mandatory, not just for me, but for everyone. A universally good rule. All morning I was thinking about that infamous quote, because for the first time in a very long time, I had actually spoken no pants. You'd be amazed at the sales Banana Republic has at 9:00 am on a Wednesday morning. Twenty-two bucks for brownish cords. I have spoken no pants. Let's Go Orange.

So I recently moved, and I have this new routine where I drive to the gym early in the morning to avoid traffic and pack my work clothes. At least that's the plan. As you'll see I'm much better at getting to the gym than packing clothes. It's a pretty long commute and a new routine and well, one day last week, of course, I forgot to pack my pants. I work in an office where pants are mandatory, not just for me, but for everyone. A universally good rule. All morning I was thinking about that infamous quote, because for the first time in a very long time, I had actually spoken no pants. You'd be amazed at the sales Banana Republic has at 9:00 am on a Wednesday morning. Twenty-two bucks for brownish cords. I have spoken no pants. Let's Go Orange.
SWEET JESUS!!

WHERE THE F DID YOU COME FROM???

the bat signal has been up for about 10 years, we almost took it down.

welcome back.

its still Romper Room on the hoop side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom