I've been ignoring the Penn State threads | Syracusefan.com

I've been ignoring the Penn State threads

LeMoyneCuse

All American
So I don't know if this has been said. But apparently the whole staff is out. And Urban Meyer has already bought a house in Happy Valley. I've heard this from a professor of mine who is a PSU alum and knows people in the athletic department.

Big Urb closed on a multi million dollar house in 2 days. impressive. :)

Urban Meyer owns homes in the suburbs of roughly 23 major colleges.

At least if you believe the internets.

:bat:

Urban Meyer owns homes in the suburbs of roughly 23 major colleges.

At least if you believe the internets.

:bat:

Including Columbus and South Bend, and I'm sure he's looking for some property in Piscataway as we speak.

Ive been told he owns a 2 family duplex in Solvay.

Urban has a daughter that is going to either go to Penn State or is at Penn State.

I can't imagine that Meyer would take on that type of stress right now when you consider the reasons he left Florida.

Ive been told he owns a 2 family duplex in Solvay.

It's one of my rental properties, he's downstairs and a couple of grad students up. Good tenants. Triple net!! Urban was pissed when I told him no pets and no smoking... It's right next to the res though, apparently he hasn't gotten the memo that you can't sled down there anymore.

So I don't know if this has been said. But apparently the whole staff is out. And Urban Meyer has already bought a house in Happy Valley. I've heard this from a professor of mine who is a PSU alum and knows people in the athletic department.

Out when? Next year? BFD. Paterno probably would have been out next year if this had never come to light.

Out when? Next year? BFD. Paterno probably would have been out next year if this had never come to light.

Good question. I think they're done at the end of the season. Can't speak with any knowledge. Just what I heard.

Lets see now the reason Meyer left Coaching was to be closer to his family.
He been on ESPN every week since he retired, and traveled to all venues
what a crock.