I've never seen anything like that flurry of penalties at the end of the game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I've never seen anything like that flurry of penalties at the end of the game

... talk about a lack of discipline on Purdue's part. My god, they had bad plays from the moment 87 got flagged for taunting, all the way down till the very last moment.

It probably cost them the game.
I've never seen a combination of weird kickoff placements as this 4th qtr. Purdue from their own 10 and us from their 35.

Both within 2 minutes of each other.

Definitely cost them the game. Thanks, Purdue! Idiots.

Anyone at the game that can explain the ejection? Watching on TV they pretty much glossed over it and while the ref was calling it, they were talking over him. No idea what happened.

When was the last time we got a ref job in our direction; the "missed" pat vs Albany or whoever? Way overdue.

Players were jawing with fans after they took the lead. Some bad language was used by them. We have fun with them down by the field but usually guys smile stuff off or don’t engage except to joke or some playful banter. Coaches made zero effort to reprimand them. Classless players. Classless coaches.

Dabo would lose his mind if he saw that. Dino as well.

At the game? The place was absolutely bananas and there was like 5 flags and guys with helmets off

No idea
Bumped a ref.

That's a no-no.

Thanks, yeah I meant can anyone who was at the game explain.

That makes sense. Cameras never showed anything on tv. They eventually panned to the refs as they conferred, then away again as penalties were announced. I'll just say after watching Purdue's attitudes and actions, I wasn't heartbroken to hear someone got ejected. I watched AOC and Payne's (87) post game. 87 was seemingly dejected over how he acted and the penalty, but blamed it on a player trying to goad him into a penalty. Came across salty and sad.

17 on Defense lost his mind and towards the end and was eventually ejected

Players were jawing with fans after they took the lead. Some bad language was used by them. We have fun with them down by the field but usually guys smile stuff off or don’t engage except to joke or some playful banter. Coaches made zero effort to reprimand them. Classless players. Classless coaches.

Dabo would lose his mind if he saw that. Dino as well.
Yeah, I saw security talk to some SU fans behind their bench in the 4th

I've never seen a combination of weird kickoff placements as this 4th qtr. Purdue from their own 10 and us from their 35.

Both within 2 minutes of each other.

Definitely cost them the game. Thanks, Purdue! Idiots.

First time for everything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom