Ivy League decision to delay 2020-21 season affects Jimmy Boeheim. What’s he up to? | Syracusefan.com

Ivy League decision to delay 2020-21 season affects Jimmy Boeheim. What’s he up to?

"More on that later" - there is no further explanation in the article. Perhaps a subsequent unpublished article to follow? Weird.

How can you write that article and not ask
About transferring to Syracuse?
he's said he's not interested before but it really would be awesome to see him with Jim and Buddy.

my god the shooting on this team would be incredible.

he's said he's not interested before but it really would be awesome to see him with Jim and Buddy.

my god the shooting on this team would be incredible.
He isn't that good of a shooter according to his stats.

Coach on a national broadcast game last year said (and I paraphrase). "No one is going to coach my son" when asked how long he was going to coach. That said, Jimmy Boeheim ought to get his B.A. (or B.S. depending on his major), not play this year then transfer to S.U. go for his Masters degree, play for his dad alongside with his brother Buddy, then Coach can retire with his sons elgibility are up. Storybook ending to Coach's career.

I really think it's cause no Jimmies ever get Boeheimed. It's just what I learned from syracusefan.
:)

tbh the only times i follow cornell are when they play SU and he ripped us up last time they played, but i trust you're right

MIGHT [emphasis on "might"] be a different story if he is in the role of complimentary scorer / shooter, instead of being one of the main focal points of the offense.

He has gotten to be a very handsome young man. Would make a fabulous coach.

He has gotten to be a very handsome young man. Would make a fabulous coach.
He is a terrific student with interested beyond basketball. I think his sights are set significantly higher.

Buddy on the other hand, actually has an interest in coaching. He is the one that might end up as a basketball coach.

Jimmy is not going to transfer to Syracuse for his senior year eligibility. It is a bad fit. I am sure he wants to play and there are lots of programs where he can go and be a big part of the team immediately.

That is not going to happen at Syracuse. Jimmy is not an ACC level talent and certainly not talented enough to beat out players like Guerrier and Griffin.

If he leaves Cornell to play his senior year elsewhere, I think it will be at a school like Colgate. Maybe Niagara with the Paulus connection. I hope things work out, Cornell plays a full conference schedule and Jimmy has a great senior season there. He deserves that.