Izzo and JB Pre-game Presser (LIVE) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Izzo and JB Pre-game Presser (LIVE)

Agree he just liked to shoot 3’s for a 6’11” guy but I also remember him disappearing during the season, showing up then disappearing again. The he disappeared for good. He was from Bosnia and just wondered if someone had sent tape in.

I think he played high school ball in Illinois and Wayne Morgan was involved in his recruitment. Seems like a good guess, but I don't know who he's alluding to.

Love Boeheim's candid tourney press conferences. One of my many favorite aspects of the NCAAs. (I think he'd join me in the small minority in the UVa thread, too.)

But those Izzo comments aren't going to age well. Loyalty's cool, but a little nuance would be better than "Tom Izzo would never do the wrong thing."
He is out of his lane on the Izzo thing. Should have learned after Bernie.

I was thinking that player from Oklahoma (Greg Davis?)

That would be my guess. At least Ethan Cole had success at a lower level of D-1 before he came here. I saw no evidence that Greg Davis belonged in Division 1.

That would be my guess. At least Ethan Cole had success at a lower level of D-1 before he came here. I saw no evidence that Greg Davis belonged in Division 1.

Wasn’t he from Oklahoma and the same high school team of Etan Thomas?

Total guess. Cat Rescuer. With Williams being from LA area, maybe JB never saw him live.
This was my guess as well. He was so totally bad, and you had to wonder why JB never played him. Seemingly came out of nowhere.

transferred to north carolina a&t, one of the worst programs in d1 ball. his team won a total of 9 games in his 2 seasons there. in 57 games, he averaged 2 more points & 2 more boards than a dead guy.
his first year, he played in all 28 games, started 21. his team went 3-25. his kenpom profile for that season lists his contribution level as "nearly invisible." for a guy who started 21 games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom