Jack White for President | Syracusefan.com

Jack White for President

Jack White and O'shae Brissett could have a nice brick mansion with all of them they shoot

I know nothing about him other than what I saw tonight but man was that bad.

Battle just used him on D multiple times. On offense we didn't even guard him when he took threes.

Just embarrassing.

Did anyone catch what he said to Battle in the handshake line? They shook hands then Battle immediately looked back and started laughing as he walked away. Pretty funny.

Best Dukie ever!
White is a piece of work. Remember when Hughes blew by him and White hacked him early in the game? Hughes made a couple of FTs to end the shutout. After the play, White stared down the ref for 10 seconds.

I thought, what the hell is this no talent doof doing playing in a real game? He didn’t come close on any of his shots. Had his ankles snapped by Battle so severely I thought it ended his career. Was abused on defense all game long.

Battle and Chukwu were our MVPs, but White ,are major contributions as well.

Great game by all our players but a special,extra thanks to our arrogant,friend. Thanks Jack!

I'm not about ragging on college kids ...

But, his bio does describe him as being "hard-nosed." That's pretty great.
He made be hard nosed but I'm sure his ankles need some icing. Need to find the GIF on that one.

I know nothing about him other than what I saw tonight but man was that bad.

Battle just used him on D multiple times. On offense we didn't even guard him when he took threes.

Just embarrassing.

Did anyone catch what he said to Battle in the handshake line? They shook hands then Battle immediately looked back and started laughing as he walked away. Pretty funny.

It was funny, every time he touched the ball, the guard on his side dropped back into the paint and just said, shoot it.

It was funny, every time he touched the ball, the guard on his side dropped back into the paint and just said, shoot it.
We already know his stat line come February 23rd: DNP

D97E02AF-1325-4335-BF03-DBCB0961DCB6.jpeg

Just spotted Jack White postgame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors