Jackson Meeks - I like this guy! | Syracusefan.com

Jackson Meeks - I like this guy!

tep624

Living Legend
I really like this guy. I think at the end of the day, he may end up being one of the most important newcomers Fran brought in. We can't win without guys like McCord and Diggs, but every team needs glue guys, maybe not the most talented or highest profile, but hard workers with good attitudes that show up. He fits that mold to a T, and is an upperclassman that can lead by example, both for younger guys but other upperclassmen as well. He's been there with UGA. And I think he'll have every opportunity to break out too as a physical receiver. Really looking forward to his season this year and how things turn out for him.

I really like this guy. I think at the end of the day, he may end up being one of the most important newcomers Fran brought in. We can't win without guys like McCord and Diggs, but every team needs glue guys, maybe not the most talented or highest profile, but hard workers with good attitudes that show up. He fits that mold to a T, and is an upperclassman that can lead by example, both for younger guys but other upperclassmen as well. He's been there with UGA. And I think he'll have every opportunity to break out too as a physical receiver. Really looking forward to his season this year and how things turn out for him.

You had me worried that he got re-injured.

Because often when a post simply states a player's name, it's because said player just had a bad injury.
So, maybe add a little more detail to the title?

edited to add - THANKS!!! also - WHEW!! :p

Definitely a glue guy sorta player.
And one who I think can be impactful, as he's got a ton of high level college experience, just not in games, because he was always buried behind 5* dudes at UGA.

Last edited: