Jadakiss and Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jadakiss and Syracuse

Freaks and Geeks is tremendous, but the 'Camp' album is great. I'm a bit biased since I was a big fan of his as an actor already (Community is one of my favorite shows), but he's really impressive as a rapper.

Compared to his mixtape, Camp is complete trash

Freaks and Geeks is tremendous, but the 'Camp' album is great. I'm a bit biased since I was a big fan of his as an actor already (Community is one of my favorite shows), but he's really impressive as a rapper.
His lyrics are tremendous. Off the Camp album Bonfire, You See Me, The Longest Text Message, Heartbeat and the story told at the end of That Power are the highlights of the album for me.

As far as Jadakiss goes, hes on one of the hottest tracks out right now (Warning: he references the Kentucky Wildcats). Somebody tell him to drop some Cuse lyrics on his next track!

I remember when the Lox played the SU Block Party up on South Campus back in 2000. Common was there, wearing a Quentin Spotwood jersey, along with Mos Def. I don't remember if Jadakiss was going crazy for SU though. That was a very, very good show, I may add...
I actually saw him and Common together as well. It was those two, Busta, and Lupe. Great, great show. I need to see Mos live. I'm holding out for a BlackStar tour, however unlikely that may be.

Thats pretty cool. Hes gotta work our name into some of his lyrics.

He's got to do a remix of "Cuse in da house...". And get some cameos from Otis Hill, John Wallace and even Arinze.

Can we please get him as our Midnight Madness performer next year? It would be 1000x better than Up with People or whoever the F they plan to wheel in there. Meek Mill was great for the kids/recruits last year (and was only by accident since Tone Loc fell through).

I am obviously irrelevant. I had no idea who this guy was -- still don't really. But I have made some assumptions based on this thread.

I actually saw him and Common together as well. It was those two, Busta, and Lupe. Great, great show. I need to see Mos live. I'm holding out for a BlackStar tour, however unlikely that may be.

They toured at the end of last year, no?

They toured at the end of last year, no?
I meant it more in the idea of the dates aligning and me being close enough to see them. Not sure how often they play venues together nowadays. I couldn't catch any of their shows the last time they went out together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom